Trouble.

Of course he said that. I owned a black 1958 348cid 4-speed back in my days-of-romance. And if I had to choose today between my wife (who, like him, I was dating then) and the Impala...............

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I remember fondly the 1974 Chevy Caprice that my wife inherited from her aunt.  We got the car in 1984, 10 years old with just 20,000 miles on it.  It was horrible to drive around town, it was just so big!  But in those days we did more road trips, and there it was a pleasure.  As soon as we got it I "updated" it with a new stereo with a cassette player ( remember those?) and cruise control.  

Ken

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1965 Mustang.  Lost it to the passing of time along with the girl standing next to it. On the other hand, my current Mazda 3 is fifteen years old and still going strong. and my second wife and I have completed forty-six happy years of marriage. Sometimes, things do work out for the best.:D

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

First car was a 1968 Mustang Fastback Hot Rod, 282 cam, cyclone headers, Edelbrock Torker intake with 600 Holley, B&M C-4 trans, etc.

My sports car from the 70's... 1969 Fiat 124 Spider, twin cam aluminum head, split headers, 5 speed trans, and 4 wheel disc brakes. 

52152381536_7f964c3f1f_o.jpg

My current and only ride since 1982...

Bought new 82 Capri RS 5.0 with mod updates.  Love this car... 40 years later!

51511261319_3794485168_o.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

My first car was a Ford Cortina 1600GT which was not much good driving around the streets of London, however, when I was posted to Washington DC I bought a nearly new MGBGT from a departing colleague. Had an absolute blast for two years with it and forty years later I wished I had shipped it back to the UK. It would be worth a bob or two now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1