EGAA Belfast/Aldergrove International Airport Previews

Thank you for the update. As always, your work is just freaking amazing, really excited about your next releases. Day one purchase for me ! (I also hope UKBB will have a bit a love in the future :) )

Thank you for all the work you're bringing to MSFS!

• Like 3

Looking stunning as usual.  Question if you don't mind.  Would love to know what your FS settings (generally, I mean; low-med-high?) are as well as your G-Card.  Are your frames capped or unlocked?  I'd have to run uncorked to get those frames thus really spinning up my 3090.

Thanks.

Edited by pilotskcx

1 hour ago, pilotskcx said:

Looking stunning as usual.  Question if you don't mind.  Would love to know what your FS settings (generally, I mean; low-med-high?) are as well as your G-Card.  Are your frames capped or unlocked?  I'd have to run uncorked to get those frames thus really spinning up my 3090.

Thanks.

I would assume, that for advertising shots all FS settings are set to ultra. B).

Anything else would not make much sense IMO.

19 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

As somebody who learn to fly here back in the 90s and then spent 10 plus years working airside from 2004, this brings back fantastic memories. 

Loving that the removelling inside the terminal seems to be in place too.  

Thank you for your comment, I'm always happy when the airport feels so alive that it can bring back memories! 

19 hours ago, Donka said:

Outstanding as always! Another to look forward to!

Thank you, Andy! Can't wait to pump Edinburgh with all this stuff as well.

19 hours ago, Joe Park said:

Looks absolutely amazing, cannot wait for the complete product. Like Norman we did our PPL at Aldergrove and at long last it’s getting bit of love And loads of detail

To my surprise, such an interesting location was left in the dark. Not anymore! Thank you for your comment

18 hours ago, Hugo_J said:

Thank you for the update. As always, your work is just freaking amazing, really excited about your next releases. Day one purchase for me ! (I also hope UKBB will have a bit a love in the future :) )

Thank you for all the work you're bringing to MSFS!

Appreciate your interest! I'm telling myself everyday that I need to update UKBB with custom jetways, it's not forgotten!

17 hours ago, daan_vb said:

Wow, just wow. That is breathtaking. You have captured the atmosphere of the airport so well. I love the spinning fan on the air con unit! Insta buy from me, for all these airports! I love your work!

Oh the tiny details, take so much time but give so much more immersion. Appreciate your feedback!

16 hours ago, gordonhutchison said:

Damn...the best just got better! :)

Oh stop it, you :lol:

16 hours ago, Abriael said:

Man this is awesome. I hope you're all still safe. :)

Appreciate your care, me and my family are in safety, that is why I can continue development!

8 hours ago, pilotskcx said:

Thanks.

Thank you for your kind words. This rig is equipped with an RTX3080 paired with an i7 12700K. The Fenix gives stable 60 FPS when not "zoomed in" to see what the VGDS screen is showing. I'm doing 150% of what's possible to make sure it's silky smooth. 

7 hours ago, wolfko said:

I would assume, that for advertising shots all FS settings are set to ultra. B).

Anything else would not make much sense IMO.

You're totally right, it's ultra-ish with the exception of Object Detail that is set to 150 and Terrain Detail at 125. 

6 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

Looking great, I always look forward to your products!

I hope you’re still managing to stay safe as well 

Thank you very much for your support, I am safe together with my family and can finally resume development properly. It wouldn't have been possible without your incredible support! 

Edited by pyreegue
  • Like 9

This project looks to be coming along very well. Thank you for the update on the development as well as you and your family's safety. And thank you for your dedication to this sim hobby we all share :) 

Landon

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

you have gone through so much of late and yet still you manage to get to a position where you are about to release a fantastic airport, I really can't wait and can't thank you enough.....have some time away and come back with your next big release.....take care....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This looks to be a great looking release, and all that work you completed during some very tough, and challenging months for the current past. Amazing! I can only hope that as time moves forward, your country and home may become safe again and the people that live there can move forward and rebuild their lives in peace. I can't applaud you enough for continuing to complete work for us, your fans, whilst dealing with the hardships you and your family have endured. I'll be getting this airport scenery for sure when it is released :) Stay safe and keep focused on the future.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for what you are doing  in such difficult circumstances.

I appreciate that it is so difficult to concentrate on a project such as this when your mind and heart are breaking over

the current difficulties.

This looks so fantastic and will bring absolute joy and pleasure to all of us.

Нехай Бог буде з вами, а ви та ваша родина будете в безпеці

• Like 1

1 hour ago, renault said:

Thank you so much for what you are doing  in such difficult circumstances.

I appreciate that it is so difficult to concentrate on a project such as this when your mind and heart are breaking over

the current difficulties.

This looks so fantastic and will bring absolute joy and pleasure to all of us.

Нехай Бог буде з вами, а ви та ваша родина будете в безпеці

Thank you very much! And a special thanks for your support. Щиро дякую!

• Like 1

How to make a relatively small airport come to life! So much content and attention to detail. It's like the movie you always notice new things each time you watch. Stunning!

Edited by Donka
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Donka said:

How to make a relatively small airport come to life! So much content and attention to detail. It's like the movie you always notice new things each time you watch. Stunning!

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

This looks to be a very immersive airport scenery with tons of character! Love all the details and charm :) 

2 hours ago, EasternT3 said:

Absolutely incredible! 

Thanks a lot for voicing your opinions! I melt when I read those :lol:

• Like 3

Okay, purchased, downloaded and just flew around it low and slow, checking out the sights and details. Wow! Packed with great detail, AI flight taxiing and moving around, military parked aircraft, so much more scattered around. And, it all works so smoothly on my system! Wonderful job @pyreegue, wonderful job :) 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Okay, purchased, downloaded and just flew around it low and slow, checking out the sights and details. Wow! Packed with great detail, AI flight taxiing and moving around, military parked aircraft, so much more scattered around. And, it all works so smoothly on my system! Wonderful job @pyreegue, wonderful job :) 

Thanks! Ultra happy to hear it’s up to expectations 

• Like 2

will this be on the MSFS Marketplace  Orbx is making it hard from me to get the airport cant remember my password and their password reset email aint working :(

and am wanting to get my Main Home Airport  which looks stunning btw  its also home to my Virtual Airline aswell

Edited by Luxuryceo
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2022 at 10:29 PM, carlosqr said:

Art at its best, top quality developer

Thank you!

My pleasure!

8 hours ago, wain71 said:

another stunner as expected, purchase installed, great work...

Thanks!

On 8/6/2022 at 10:07 PM, Luxuryceo said:

will this be on the MSFS Marketplace  Orbx is making it hard from me to get the airport cant remember my password and their password reset email aint working :(

and am wanting to get my Main Home Airport  which looks stunning btw  its also home to my Virtual Airline aswell

Yes it will be there. But I would suggest you purchase here, this offers a lot more flexibility.

• Like 1