Jump to content

announcement Announcing Landmarks Melbourne!


Recommended Posts

Really pleased that there will be animated trains to a degree. This sort of

thing that adds to the emersion of the simulator, and also the balloons

making use of all that Aussie hot air. Well done team.

 

Kevin

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, MasonDominique said:

Ok but not any good chopper on the market, still.

Dom

I'm not a heli guy but isn't there the Hype helicopters and a couple others?

Edited by EasternT3
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2022 at 6:26 PM, EasternT3 said:

I'm not a heli guy but isn't there the Hype helicopters and a couple others?

Yep. One payware, and one free. both surprisingly good. The Payware chopper also has 4 axis autopilot. you might need to set up a bunch of new buttons for your bump trim, but it's a good ride... though I do believe only the Mounties Careflight chopper in Sydney is of the correct variety of helicopter for a realistic VH- livery.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well I was just about to go to bed as it is 1:15 am here, I'll enjoy it later or I won't be in good shape for work, just got 5 hrs to sleep.

Thanks for the release it is going to be a nice weekend

Cheers

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have you noticed the horse race??!!

So cool, I really liked that innovation

Thank you so much for such a great product, I'm finally free to enjoy it.

Happy weekend

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Have you noticed the horse race??!!

So cool, I really liked that innovation

Thank you so much for such a great product, I'm finally free to enjoy it.

Happy weekend

 

 

 

Wow! This trailer is breathtaking!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We're almost there! :wub:

 

ü  Auckland, New Zealand

ü  Cape Town, South Africa

ü  Dubai, UAE

ü  Frankfurt, Germany

ü  Melbourne, Australia

ü  Mumbai, India

ü  Panama Canal and Panama City

Yokohama, Japan

Cairo, Egypt

Dublin, Ireland

Honolulu, Oahu, USA

Which will be the next exciting one?  :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just took my first flight from YMMB and zig-zagged my way east-west up to YMML(hint, hint)..and simply stunning....congrats to the devs....

and thought what the heck and bought Adelaide and Brisbane which with the H-Jet should be fun hopping around.

Edited by Dr Smith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I too just took my first flight. Out of Moorabbin NE then back over the city a couple of circuits then over the ports and north

Absolutely wonderful

I have apartment just off Spring St in the city and there is a new double tower Shangri-La Hotel and apartments being built. The buildings are topped out but far from finished and at around 60 floors will be part of the skyline (they are near corner of Latrobe and Spring overlooking Carlton Gardens. There are re a couple of cranes on the roof but the buildings looked more finished than they are. Team has been taken to detail the final build. Again wonderful detail.

Also travelling down Little Lonsdale Street the light on the building models is so accurate, I noticed this too on the cutting near the Hoddle Street end of the Eastern Freeway (just near Yarra)

Thanks

Of course we all wait now for YMML

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, neilfly said:

I too just took my first flight. Out of Moorabbin NE then back over the city a couple of circuits then over the ports and north

Absolutely wonderful

I have apartment just off Spring St in the city and there is a new double tower Shangri-La Hotel and apartments being built. The buildings are topped out but far from finished and at around 60 floors will be part of the skyline (they are near corner of Latrobe and Spring overlooking Carlton Gardens. There are re a couple of cranes on the roof but the buildings looked more finished than they are. Team has been taken to detail the final build. Again wonderful detail.

Also travelling down Little Lonsdale Street the light on the building models is so accurate, I noticed this too on the cutting near the Hoddle Street end of the Eastern Freeway (just near Yarra)

Thanks

Of course we all wait now for YMML

 

 

 

I know what you mean....saw the musical Hamilton with my family on Saturday at Her Majesty's Theatre, walked up to Spring St and past The Princess Theatre where families were gathering early for the Harry Potter play and had an early dinner at the Imperial on the corner of Spring and Bourke St

 

....and...  

 

Came home, saw this city pack was out and downloaded it asap, after my first flight I then repeated our Saturday night out again in a helicopter....for those not familiar with the city of Melbourne this scenery is superb for detail and accuracy....I guess it helps that Orbx calls it home as well....and I know you OBX staff work at neighbouring YMEN so surely you can gave a little snippet on the status of YMML...

Edited by Dr Smith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, for anyone not from Melbourne as Dr Smith says you can be assured that it is very accurate and a great rendition. I continued that flight out the Calder Highway and eventually landed at Kyneton. It is just wonderful. By the way poor little strip at Kyneton needs some loving attention, if there are any club members out there interested maybe you could team up with someone to customize this lovely little airport.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Orbx unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...