Not Able To Play Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hello everyone. I recently purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator from Steam and installed it on my Windows 10 Gaming PC. Unfortunately, Steam doesn't recognize this game. Other games show up there, but not this one. Could anyone tell me what the problem could be? Please help me resolve this strange problem. 

My PC setup is:

CPU: Intel Core i9-12900K

Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z690-E GAMING WIFI ATX

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5

SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2 NVMe

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti

Hi Lowell. I’m not an expert here but I have MSFS and it’s the Steam Version and it loads fine. Have you downloaded all the disks. Like there’s four of them. Not sure if you have to do that but it worked for me. Plus you should try the Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Forum. They should be able to help you there. Thanks Derek 

just to confirm you have bought the latest flight sim and not the old one? when you say not recognised can you explain a bit more? is MSFS in your library? are you sure the transaction went through?

I have just looked on Steam and it is there so it should be available to you....

On 6/10/2022 at 4:59 PM, Dadtom65 said:

Hi Lowell. I’m not an expert here but I have MSFS and it’s the Steam Version and it loads fine. Have you downloaded all the disks. Like there’s four of them. Not sure if you have to do that but it worked for me. Plus you should try the Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Forum. They should be able to help you there. Thanks Derek 

Thanks for the reply. I had no idea that there were four disks. Maybe they're all downloaded. I need to cross-check it. And I was about to post this thing to their Support Forum as well.

On 6/10/2022 at 6:03 PM, Dadtom65 said:

Hi again. One thing did actually download MSFS from Steam. Just checking. Thanks Derek.

Yeah, I purchased it from Steam only.

21 hours ago, wain71 said:

just to confirm you have bought the latest flight sim and not the old one? when you say not recognised can you explain a bit more? is MSFS in your library? are you sure the transaction went through?

I have just looked on Steam and it is there so it should be available to you....

Yeah, I purchased the 2020 edition. The problem is, the MSFS is not showing in the library, I don't know why. And there was not any issue while purchasing it. I found this random article online, can you tell me if I follow the steps, will the issue go away?