Visiting Monaco

bernd1151

This weekend is the famous Formula One Monaco Grand Prix, so let us check out, whether the city has prepared itself for this mega event. :)

I take off from Nice airport. It’s from here just a short hop over to Monaco. The rich and famous usually have a helicopter shuttle service between their homes in Monte Carlo and the Nice airport.

Fouga-1.jpg

Fouga-2.jpg

Fouga-3.jpg

Fouga-4.jpg

Fouga-5.jpg

Fouga-6.jpg

Fouga-7.jpg

Fouga-8.jpg

Fouga-9.jpg

Fouga-10.jpg

Fouga-11.jpg

At the right side of the swimming pool (above the plane’s tail), the bluish viewing area has been properly set up, so it appears that the city is one more time well prepared for this big annual show. :D

Fouga-12.jpg

Fouga-13.jpg

Fouga-14.jpg

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Wow, some stellar looking images here Bernd! Nice it sure looking good in these, and that aircraft is an interesting oddity to see in flight :) 

Landon

Thank you very much for your kind comment, Landon

18 hours ago, renault said:

These are just superb Bernd :)

The ambience is fantastic. You have captured it so well!

Cheers

Pete

I'm glad, you like them, Pete

9 hours ago, John Mac said:

Awesome shots there Bernd! Monaco Grand Prix is a mad race! Those drivers are really courageous! Enjoy!

John.

Thank you John. And it is even more difficult this year, as the drivers have a much smaller field of view with the new spoilers and larger tires

2 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Great shots of Monaco!!!!!!

Many thanks, John

1 hour ago, mikee said:

Beautiful shots Bernd :)

Thanks a lot, Mikee

1 hour ago, boetie said:

I'm a F1 fan Bernd. Is there any chance you can get our Danny up the grid?  ;) you have captured the scenery superbly.

Cheers

Graeme :)

I'd love to Graeme, but Danny is a superb driver, he doesn't need any assistance, maybe a better car :)