Question About Fly Tampa (Partner) Products For Use in Screenshot Forum

I know that the products that are used in screenshot forums have to be from a partner of Orbx or Orbx Product, but Fly Tampa has a Product that is NOT listed in Orbx Central, Las Vegas, airport and city scenery.   Is it okay because Fly Tampa is a partner of Orbx to still post that scenery in the screenshot forum even though it is NOT in Orbx Central?  I want to make sure before doing all the work posting shots and then having it removed.  

This airport is for MSFS 2020.  

Thanks in advance for your advice. :)  

Edited by JohnnyJohnJohn

• JohnnyJohnJohn changed the title to Question About Fly Tampa (Partner) Products For Use in Screenshot Forum
1 hour ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

I know that the products that are used in screenshot forums have to be from a partner of Orbx or Orbx Product, but Fly Tampa has a Product that is NOT listed in Orbx Central, Las Vegas, airport and city scenery.   Is it okay because Fly Tampa is a partner of Orbx to still post that scenery in the screenshot forum even though it is NOT in Orbx Central?  I want to make sure before doing all the work posting shots and then having it removed.  

This airport is for MSFS 2020.  

Thanks in advance for your advice. :)  

The rule says screenshots can be of products that can be purchased in Orbx central.

That seems pretty clear.

If it can't be purchased with Orbx central, then it doesn't qualify.

Thats how I see it.

3 hours ago, caleb1 said:

The rule says screenshots can be of products that can be purchased in Orbx central.

That seems pretty clear.

Thats how I see it.

Agree, that is how I interpret it as well. 

3 hours ago, caleb1 said:

That seems pretty clear.

Thats how I see it.

I just don't understand why not though if its a partner of Orbx product, that's just not in Orbx Central.  Obviously that developer still gets their share of the money from purchases through Orbx central as well....

1 minute ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

I just don't understand why not though if its a partner of Orbx product, that's just not in Orbx Central.  Obviously that developer still gets their share of the money from purchases through Orbx central as well....

Yeah, not sure, I just know that I have asked this same question before and I was quoted that same response. 

6 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

I think the point is that if your screenshot does not show something that people can buy through Orbx central, then its not a showcase (I guess you could say "advertisement") for something Orbx sells.

Orbx doesn't want their things showcased on their forums that Orbx can't make a commission on.

If it can't be bought on central, then Orbx doesn't have anything to gain by someone buying it.  So hence they don't want it to be "advertised" on their own platform.

Thats how I think of it. Mods can delete or edit this if they'd like.

12 minutes ago, caleb1 said:

I think the point is that if your screenshot does not show something that people can buy through Orbx central, then its not a showcase (I guess you could say "advertisement") for something Orbx sells.

Orbx doesn't want their things showcased on their forums that Orbx can't make a commission on.

If it can't be bought on central, then Orbx doesn't have anything to gain by someone buying it.  So hence they don't want it to be "advertised" on their own platform.

Thats how I think of it. Mods can delete or edit this if they'd like.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying I guess.  Wish Fly Tampa would bring that item to Orbx Central.  Surprised they haven't still, its every where else....