KBUR ver2 - upgrade path?

Hi Contrails69,

Please see the KBUR V2 release announcements. If you purchased it at the Microsoft Markeplace you will have to wait until it updates there.    Go to your Content Manager in MSFS to see available updates for your products. Hope that helps.

Gary

3 hours ago, Contrails69 said:

Orbx direct is prompting me to pay full price.  I must be missing a step - do I need to provide my Microsoft login?   How does Orbx direct sync with Marketplace?

No direct sync with the Marketplace . 

v2 update showed up on ms marketplace today so updated from v1 but what shows up is autogen airport bldgs.  tried deleting/downloadng/restarting but still messed up. it's as if the drm is preventing v2 from being loaded. 

Hello,
I see several tickets and posts in other forums on this subject.
I have notified Orbx but you should also send a Zendesk ticket to Asobo please.
The solution will lie with the Marketplace, over which Orbx, unfortunately, have no control.
May I ask you to be patient while this is rectified.

v2 is now working properly from marketplace (need to re-download).

some are saying the airport bldgs are darker--darker bldgs actually look good as it blends in better with the surrounding photogrammetry.  always didn't like the darker PG clashing with the overly bright autogen/hand-made POIs. v2 also blends in with the surrounding PG so no more flat satellite image around kbur.  i'd say it's a great upgrade over v1.