EGNT Newcastle Airport - BAe 146

adambar

Beautiful image of the 146! I assume that is the new Cork scenery? Looks good whatever it is. 

Landon

EDIT: I went back and read the title...it's Newcastle. Silly me :rolleyes:

Edited by Sniper31
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mikee said:

I guess this is a study level aircraft ??

The 146 in MSFS is indeed complex. I would submit that it is study level quality, although some see that term as subjective. I will say that you need to read some of the manual to start her up from cold and dark and take advantage of all her systems. That said, if you start her up on the runway, ready for takeoff, I think someone with some simulator experience can get her up and the air and fly her. She is a joy to hand fly, that much is for sure. :) 

• Like 2

superb shot of a great aircraft....lot of systems work on her so definite study to a level, but really you can have study on a lot of aircraft....to me study means you need to read- but you can still go for already started via the EFB.....I think she's a great plane and it helped having at least 2 pilots in the testing team....

• Like 1

On 5/14/2022 at 10:40 AM, BradB said:

Lucky Shot !! .

Thank you John. :D

On 5/14/2022 at 11:25 AM, Sniper31 said:

Beautiful image of the 146! I assume that is the new Cork scenery? Looks good whatever it is. 

Landon

EDIT: I went back and read the title...it's Newcastle. Silly me :rolleyes:

Just a mind burp Landonl no need to worry. :D

On 5/15/2022 at 3:13 AM, John Mac said:

Excellent shot and wonderful livery:).

John.

Thank you John. :)

On 5/15/2022 at 10:43 AM, mikee said:

Great shot Adam :)

I guess this is a study level aircraft ??

Yes it is, but you can still enjoying by changing the settings like Landon said. :)

On 5/15/2022 at 7:42 PM, Sniper31 said:

The 146 in MSFS is indeed complex. I would submit that it is study level quality, although some see that term as subjective. I will say that you need to read some of the manual to start her up from cold and dark and take advantage of all her systems. That said, if you start her up on the runway, ready for takeoff, I think someone with some simulator experience can get her up and the air and fly her. She is a joy to hand fly, that much is for sure. :) 

Thanks for letting me know Adam :)

• Like 1