Hungary VFR Airports

carlosqr

Hi

I just noticed this great freeware add-on but I have a question

It says here it includes LHBP airport

l2SMzdn.jpg

I bouught in the marketplace the version from lh simulations

Is there a way to ensure they won't conflic or to to disable this free one?

Thanks

Carlos

I usually check the Addon Linker MSFS Addons / Community folder for conflicts if I install a new scenery which I did here as well. The tricky point with LH Simulations LHBP is we bought it via Marketplace, thus it is installed into the Official folder where I didn't find it.

I don't think naming to .OFF does help, though. All directories in the Community folder are active, whatever their name. You probably will have to delete that folder, and this is what I did right now. Will check how this works tonight. Unfortunately you will have to repeat this after every update.

There might be a more clever solution via the addon linker, perhaps.

Kind regards, Michael

Edited by pmb

Hi Michael @pmb

I use the addon linker to so I checked and it is as easy as to untick it. I was not able to check how this would install as at the moment I was downloading Macau and took a lightyear to get done but after that I managed to check the whole installation and found out it fortunatelly "records" every folder so just untick it

Thank you so much for your concern and help

Cheers

Carlos

4 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Michael @pmb

I use the addon linker to so I checked and it is as easy as to untick it.

I have sorted sceneries according to countries and Hungary VFR (naturally) in a Hungary folder. If I acticate Hungary, I have to keep in mind to uncheck that special LHBP entry. Not a big deal but there's a danger to forget it. 

Otherwise I think that's the way to go.

Kind regards, Michael

• Like 1