Palm Springs - C310R

adambar

1 hour ago, gumbypickett said:

Super shots Adam.

Looks like your weekend with the old bird

will be doing a lick and polish. The plane I mean.:o:)

cheers

Gumby

Naw, just gonna get dirty again. :D

Thank you Gumby. :)

59 minutes ago, BradB said:

Looks like your taking the 3:10 to Yuma Adam , safe travels my friend . :D:)

Several times John. :D

Thank you. :)

4 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Splendid set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain.  :)

• Like 1

superb set, looks like you need to get the bucket and sponge out though...tempted by this but not keen on random failures, not my cup of tea....can you use the version that gets wear and tear and then do maintenance on it?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, wain71 said:

superb set, looks like you need to get the bucket and sponge out though...tempted by this but not keen on random failures, not my cup of tea....can you use the version that gets wear and tear and then do maintenance on it?

Wayne, firstly, you can set the random failures to Never, Rare, Seldom, Often (or something like that). All the included liveries can get dirtier as you fly and have the option to be cleaned. Further, you can decide how clean you want them, or how dirty. Totally configurable. This plane has SO much, and as someone who LOVES their A2A fleet in P3D, the MilViz MSFS 310 is every bit as fun and configurable as those GA planes. BUT, you can you can turn on or off most of the realism options. And I still need to dive deeper into this plane. 

Adam, stellar set of images of this fine airplane. I love the scenery location choice to show some debut shots of here, but I suspect you will be posting quite a few more of her from locations far and wide in the sim world ;) 

Landon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Wayne, firstly, you can set the random failures to Never, Rare, Seldom, Often (or something like that). All the included liveries can get dirtier as you fly and have the option to be cleaned. Further, you can decide how clean you want them, or how dirty. Totally configurable. This plane has SO much, and as someone who LOVES their A2A fleet in P3D, the MilViz MSFS 310 is every bit as fun and configurable as those GA planes. BUT, you can you can turn on or off most of the realism options. And I still need to dive deeper into this plane. 

Adam, stellar set of images of this fine airplane. I love the scenery location choice to show some debut shots of here, but I suspect you will be posting quite a few more of her from locations far and wide in the sim world ;) 

Landon

Cheers for that Landon

That clears it up, I've never had a milviz plane so not sure what to expect... I may have to pick this up, looking for a plane that I get attached to and fly it loads and if these are similar to A2A then this might just be it... you recommend?... can't be harder than the 146 for sure...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wain71 said:

Cheers for that Landon

That clears it up, I've never had a milviz plane so not sure what to expect... I may have to pick this up, looking for a plane that I get attached to and fly it loads and if these are similar to A2A then this might just be it... you recommend?... can't be harder than the 146 for sure...

I absolutely recommend it Wayne. It is definitely on par with any of the best A2A GA birds, and maybe even better. If A2A won't put out an aircraft for MSFS, I am glad to see someone else step up to the plate. Both MilViz and Just Flight seem to be doing just that. Anyhow, I don't want to turn Adam's image thread into a discussion on different aircraft developers. The plane in these pics is awesome, and I highly recommend based on the things I mentioned already :) 

Landon

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Great shots Adam, see you got the dirty one, better get the hanger rats to give it a good tub. Guess mine will like that after a few flights :D

Don

Won't be able to get off the ground if I don't get it washed soon Don. :D

18 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Very good rendition of this classic GA. Nicely captured in warm atmospheric situation. A valuable addition to your hangar and I suppose will be flown very often...;)

Thank you very much. :)  The 310 was one of my favorites in FSX and P3D.

18 hours ago, wain71 said:

You can turn off the failures and configure the plane to your liking Wayne. 

17 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Landon

Plenty of shots in the pipeline Landon. :D

17 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

Ah, yes

Dirty

Dirty

Dirty

TTM

Dirt good. :D

12 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Great shots, Adam. I need to get it, after I have read, what Landon has mentioned here!

You'll thoroughly enjoy it Bernd. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/7/2022 at 9:01 AM, lifejogger said:

Out standing shots Adam!!!!!!!  By the way your aircraft looks you could have been flying in the Texas Panhandle. Sometimes when it rains here it rains mud.

They put my plane at the far end of the airport by itself, I guess they weren't sure if it was a bio-hazard of some sort. :D

Thank you John. :)

On 5/9/2022 at 1:58 PM, mikee said:

Super shots Adam , well done :)

Thank you Mikee. :) 

Great minds think alike, I took the 310 from Burbank, over Palm Springs and up to Big Bear Lake. A perfect play ground for this type of machine! Great set of shots 8)

Edited by zkdos
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 12:36 AM, zkdos said:

Great minds think alike, I took the 310 from Burbank, over Palm Springs and up to Big Bear Lake. A perfect play ground for this type of machine! Great set of shots 8)

Thank you much. :D

• Like 1