Saitek/Logitech FIPs issue

boetie

Hi guys, I have a new PC but am experiencing issues with Windows not recognising my four FIPs. When I changed from P3D to MSFS on the old PC I did nothing(no driver downloads) and Spadnext worked fine and the FIPs fired up. Now that I have started afresh on a new PC having downloaded the Logitech driver they will not be recognised. Any suggestions?

Cheers

Graeme :)

This one is out of my league Graeme, as I am not a Fip or Spadnext user. My only suggestion is to ensure that the USB ports are properly powered and there are no issues with them (just a stab in the dark at this point). Maybe someone else with actual experience with those devices can offer something substantial. 

Landon

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wain71 said:

wondering what version of windows you have now Graeme? I have upgraded to win 11 now but haven't reconnected FIPS, my radio panel etc work with SPADnext in win 11...

It’s Windows 11 Wayne. Googling it, it seems others have had issues with Windows 10 also. I’ll have to do more digging around on the weekend.

Cheers

6 hours ago, boetie said:

It’s Windows 11 Wayne. Googling it, it seems others have had issues with Windows 10 also. I’ll have to do more digging around on the weekend.

Cheers

ok, hope you get it sorted, I don't really use my stuff now, it sits on the desk just looking at me gathering dust...

6 hours ago, boetie said:

They work! Did nothing more but fire up the sim today after work, don't know how but I'm a wee bit chuffed. I'll not tempt fate and leave it there :)

Best not to tempt fate Graeme :) Glad it sorted itself out ;) Maybe spit on the ground and turn around twice so it keeps working :D

Landon

• Haha 1