3 + 3 +3

ikbenik

3 different planes on 3 different locations and each by 3 screenshots per location. The last shows my most recent added plane to my hangar, the Ercoupe-415

Grumman-44 on Block Island airport-KBID

Block-Island-KBID-Grumman44-1.jpg

Block-Island-KBID-Grumman44-2.jpg

Block-Island-KBID-Grumman44-3.jpg

Drifter on Fall City Privat airstrip-1WA6

Fall-City-1-WA6-Drifter-1.jpg

Fall-City-1-WA6-Drifter-2.jpg

Fall-City-1-WA6-Drifter-3.jpg

Ercoupe-415 on Silez Bay airport-S45

Siletz-Bay-S45-Ercoupe415-1.jpg

Siletz-Bay-S45-Ercoupe415-2.jpg

Siletz-Bay-S45-Ercoupe415-3.jpg

• Like 5

A great set of 3 images of 3 sceneries and 3 different aircraft:D Those 3 airports are in fact 3 of my favorite airports in the current PNW Orbx catalog, although I could also add 3 other airports to that list : Orcas Island, Darrington and Concrete. The 3 aircraft you used for these 3 + 3 +3 image post would be very good at those 3 other airports I just listed :D At any rate, great stuff here! Long live the number 3!!!!!

Landon

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

A great set of 3 images of 3 sceneries and 3 different aircraft:D Those 3 airports are in fact 3 of my favorite airports in the current PNW Orbx catalog, although I could also add 3 other airports to that list : Orcas Island, Darrington and Concrete. The 3 aircraft you used for these 3 + 3 +3 image post would be very good at those 3 other airports I just listed :D At any rate, great stuff here! Long live the number 3!!!!!

Landon

Ok Landon....I will try to fulfill your wish in one of the future posts but I will fly there with other planes..., ok? Thank you anyway for the positive reply...;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ikbenik said:

Ok Landon....I will try to fulfill your wish in one of the future posts but I will fly there with other planes..., ok? Thank you anyway for the positive reply...;)

Of course! I want you to fly what ever aircraft you want to enjoy when simming :) Have fun :D