a fancy tour in Caribbean islands - C337H Skymaster

51 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Cheers for the rum, Jean Marc.

Where did you take these shots?

Hi Gerold...the flight is around Les Saintes for T/O - second shot ... (where I really flew 25 years ago about...in a Piper 28...) and upto Guadeloupe near La Soufrière

...for a nice cup of rhum for sure after the flight B)

(PS the plane's repaint is available on flightsim.to ...for when you will go to msfs2020 :))

• Thanks 1

Again in the serie of marvelous story- and screenshot adventures a new topper. This post should be kept on this forum like also all previous stories are in storage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, BradB said:

Nice shots Jean Marc , but Iain will probably nick you for no Orbx scenery . :):(

thank you :) I guessed il would be ok with the use of a plane available at Orbx Central as well as the use of REXAccuseason in the all shots ...

10 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Again in the serie of marvelous story- and screenshot adventures a new topper. This post should be kept on this forum like also all previous stories are in storage.

many thanks - much appreciated Ikbenik O0 I am deeply a pilot adventurer and the pirate world suits to me :lol: 

3 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Plains and pirates! Pure awesomeness :D Love these!

glad you liked Landon ... lovely places and fantastic (but quite bloody) world :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jean marc said:

thank you :) I guessed il would be ok with the use of a plane available at Orbx Central as well as the use of REXAccuseason in the all shots ...

many thanks - much appreciated Ikbenik O0 I am deeply a pilot adventurer and the pirate world suits to me :lol: 

glad you liked Landon ... lovely places and fantastic (but quite bloody) world :)

I wish the Carenado C-337 was on Orbx Central but with REX it's all good Jean Marc , kind a grey area now where we can and can't post shots in MSFS World .

8 hours ago, BradB said:

I wish the Carenado C-337 was on Orbx Central but with REX it's all good Jean Marc , kind a grey area now where we can and can't post shots in MSFS World .

oh yes damned I am wrong C-337 is not on Central :o I confused ... well ... :ph34r:

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 11:15 AM, adambar said:

Great set of views and post, legal or Not! :D

thank you Adam ... surely performed in the pirats' way :ph34r: O0

On 4/7/2022 at 1:33 PM, wain71 said:

superb set...

glad you liked Wayne ! The place is great to fly :)

3 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Great screenies Jean Marc and a nice livery! Are you trading in illegal goods again? :D:D

only excellent rhums by great distilleries ... but these are cultural goods or medicine treatments only B) O0 hum !