Orbx Brisbane

For some reason the topic announcement of the new Brisbane Cityscape was locked and as I personally cannot let this work

pass without a congratulatory comment

Well done Developers - as a local - I am so pleased to see this latest version and its so well done -especially the CBD

You have even incorporated Queens Wharf and Freedom Bridge - which is not even finished yet - and as far as the river is 

concerned = no worries -----  after the recent great floods - it looks just as dirty as shown

It was worth waiting for - and we now await Sydney - which on this basis will be a worldwide winner

(maybe I can feel a video coming on to go with my Melbourne one)

Brisbane -Queens Wharf and Freedom Bridge (2).jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, John Heaton said:

For some reason the topic announcement of the new Brisbane Cityscape was locked and as I personally cannot let this work

pass without a congratulatory comment

Well done Developers - as a local - I am so pleased to see this latest version and its so well done -especially the CBD

You have even incorporated Queens Wharf and Freedom Bridge - which is not even finished yet - and as far as the river is 

concerned = no worries -----  after the recent great floods - it looks just as dirty as shown

It was worth waiting for - and we now await Sydney - which on this basis will be a worldwide winner

(maybe I can feel a video coming on to go with my Melbourne one)

Brisbane -Queens Wharf and Freedom Bridge (2).jpg

I love these muddy waters in your shot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1