Orbx Central & MSFS Marketplace

Vooma

Hi

Since the lunch of MSFS I have bought numerous 3rd party add-ons (50+), initially only on MSFS Marketplace.  As word spread, it became clear that the commission paid to MS was relatively hefty.

I subsequently installed Orbx Central and have purchased a few products.

My biggest issue now is not to duplicate my add-ons and pay twice for items previously purchased via the Marketplace.  

So is it possible for Orbx Central to scan the OneStore folder and either show items or at least warn you if you are about to make a duplicate purchase?

I want to support the 3rd Party sector, but the MSFS Marketplace is incredibly convenient!

Thanks in advance.

Rijk

Edited by Vooma

• Vooma changed the title to Orbx Central & MSFS Marketplace

Hi Rijk,

Unfortunately we do not have an agreement with The Marketplace to facilitate a Transfer. As it stands at this time, if you want products in Central, you will need to repurchase from Central. So is it possible to to scan the One Store Folder and show what you have purchased at The Marketplace to avoid duplicate purchases? The answer is No.  FYI. Central is also incredibly convenient. :)

Thanks

Richard 

There is a way - but its not guaranteed - but it is the way of the easiest which is the reverse to your problem

i.e. - purchasing from market place -  what you might have already purchased from Orbx etc - or from a 3rd party 

other than  Orbx - Auscene is a good example

Simply go to your community file and it stands out quite well what you have purchased from Orbx or 3rd party

As for what have you already purchased from marketplace - just go to packages - official - one store  - where all the 

stuff you have bought is listed - along with all the default -individual items are  a little more difficult to find -for 3rd party

- but I have only one item of Orbx bought in MP and that is listed as "Orbx" in one store (MP)