LKPR Václav Havel Airport Prague Microsoft Flight Simulator.

2 hours ago, FILOU said:

I take this opportunity to wish you all an extraordinary new year.

For information .Add-on used in this preview: ( AccuSeason / Simple Traffic / FreeStyle Game Filters )

FreeStyle Game Filters? Is this filter available with NVIDIA?

4 hours ago, Phil0671 said:

Like always, fantastic shoots !

4 hours ago, Phil0671 said:

FreeStyle Game Filters? Is this filter available with NVIDIA?

Thank you!

Yes it is avaiable with Nvidia Getforce Experience .

"NVIDIA Freestyle" is a feature that which lets you apply post-processing filters to your games while you play. For example, enhance color and contrast to make a game look more photorealistic.

• Like 3

Wow, this airport brings me lots of fond memories. Flew years ago from Barcelona to Copenhagen via Prague with CSA. Loved the airport. Inside it was a showroom of Skoda Cars.

This rendition really looks great. Hope to see it soon for MSFS!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tomaszima43 said:

Hi, how are we waiting for the release of LKPR for a long time? Hi Tomas

Lots of little bugs cropped up, I'm sure you understand they need to be corrected, then tested, sometimes the fix introduces another bug, that needs to be corrected, then tested. And so on, until it's ready for release. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John Dow said:

Objevilo se mnoho malých chyb, jsem si jistý, že chápete, že je třeba je opravit, poté otestovat, někdy oprava představí další chybu, kterou je třeba opravit a poté otestovat. A tak dále, dokud není připraven k vydání. 

Yes, we understand, but why don't you let the people who expect a release every day? Waiting for the next month?Hi Thomas

On 2/6/2022 at 5:55 AM, John Dow said:

Lots of little bugs cropped up, I'm sure you understand they need to be corrected, then tested, sometimes the fix introduces another bug, that needs to be corrected, then tested. And so on, until it's ready for release. 

Hi John

Do you know if the development team are going to amend and fix the runway approach lighting so it represents the real airport runway approach lighting - per the official aerodrome charts?  Surprising to see this has not been implemented before release.  Do you know why?

If you look at the following video review at c. 22 mins 00 secs and 35 mins 30 secs this highlights the anomalies.

• Upvote 1

No idea. I get the impression that MSFS makes it difficult to always implement features that you would think would be easy. However I'm sure if you open a ticket with your observations, they'll look at what's possible to update. 

Don't forget, devs operate remotely from airports, and don't have the same depth of knowledge that pilots and airport workers have. 

Literally hundreds (yes 100's) of beta testing issues were raised by a team who also don't have an intimate knowledge of the airport, and in those hundreds of issues, there will always be a few aspects and issues that are not noticed or never known. Important issues that arise after release will always be assessed for updates and patches. 

There may be issues that prevent 100% realism, if so, the devs will I'm sure advise once investigations and assessments have been made. 

The airport is an amazing achievement as it is, and should be enjoyed as such. 

• Like 3

John,

Please understand that these were only nit picks!   The scenery is fantastic as I tried to convey in my review.   As for the runway lighting, this type of approach lighting system is available in MSFS2020 to be set up and should not be a problem. 

If you look at my recent video review of Ankara in Turkey (LTAC) . . .

and move to the section at timepoint 30:54, you can see the ALSF-II type strobe lighting on runway 03R (we look at 03L but you can see the stobes clearly to the right) . . .

My opinion is that testers and Devs don't need to be at the airport, per se, to get the runway navigational aids and lighting correct, as the data is already available on Navigraph Charts for example.   I always refer to such charts (someone in the Dev Team must have a subscription!  :-)  to check the approach aids.

But as I said, this is another brilliant scenery by Orbx whom I have supported for years with scenery in P3D and now MSFS - and will continue to support!   If you are able to update the runway lighting that's great - but it's not a showstopper!

Well done on another great product!

Regards,

Lee

Edited by BAW9DV
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And therein lies the conundrum, should not be a problem.  The important word is should.  Only the developer can know if a certain feature in MSFS works flawlessly with all the elements of the airport, and it's not always as it seems.

However I shall leave it there, and I'm sure a response will come in due course.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/29/2022 at 9:15 AM, Pikaboo said:

Just amazing pictures! Would you be willing to share the settings you use in the NVIDIA Freestyle?

Thank you,

My Nvidia freestyle settings will bring you nothing because your perception is different from mine and the setting of your screen is different from mine as well. It also depends on whether you are using MSFS2020 by default or the Google Map mod for example...

The best solution is to do according to your tries and preferences.

• Thanks 2

• 5 months later...