Issues with Orbx TrueEarth Northern California and Flightbeam KSFO

Hi Guys,

I have bought Flightbeam KSFO for P3D v5 a couple of days ago and also decided to buy Orbx TrueEarth for Northern California. But after installing Orbx TrueEarth, the taxiway structures of KSFO are gone as Orbx seems to overrule the taxiway structures of the Flightbeam addon.

As recommended by Flightbeam, I have deactivated the three Orbx files in the Flightbeam Manager via Troubleshooting - without success. Pictures are attached.

How can I get back the airport taxiway structures of Flightbeam KSFO?

Thx in advance

Alex

EE707825-29E3-44FD-B056-C2C950F23574.jpeg

9876E196-72DC-4DDE-8643-AF30A19F4C26.jpeg

F051A6E3-E3D0-49E8-AE75-80CB2E3A4B15.jpeg

980F6B00-3201-4305-97D2-FF7410A735AC.jpeg

FE14E29E-0C06-416F-9943-94D77338E2CB.jpeg

Hello,

if the problem persists after applying the solution, perhaps the solution is not in fact applied.

I am assuming that the "deactivated" sliders are a part of addon management software.

You could ask Flightbeam why their suggested solution does not work for you?

Hello,

the Orbx recommended way is to first make sure that the full file name can be seen, by

ensuring that "Hide extensions for known file types" is not ticked in Windows File Explorer

and then renaming the file extension to .bgl.off.

From ADEX_FTX_NCA_KSFO_San_Francisco_Intl.bgl

to ADEX_FTX_NCA_KSFO_San_Francisco_Intl.bgl.off

for example.

I checked the three files, but they already have the ending .off (see picture attached), which was obviously done by the Flightbeam manager software.

Are there any other TrueEarth files which are responsible for the airport ground textures and which have to be deactivated? 

Unbenannt.jpg

Edited by subsonic