LKPR Václav Havel Airport Prague coming soon to Microsoft Flight Simulator!

22 minutes ago, Ed Correia said:

Vaše názory byly zaznamenány a děkujeme za ně. 

Kopie LKPR byla přidána k vašemu účtu, abyste si ji mohli u nás užít, až bude vydána. 

Hello. also please copy to my account please .Thank you Tomas

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

Plánovali jsme vydání tento víkend, ale bohužel se na poslední chvíli pracuje na showstoperu. 

Obecně, když je na fórech zveřejněn oficiální náhled, znamená to, že produkt je v závěrečné fázi vydání. 

Z Prahy jsme velmi nadšení a také chceme, aby byla vydána, aby si ji mohl užít každý. 

Hello. also please copy LKPR to my account please. Thank you Tomas

35 minutes ago, DaRadicalCavy said:

Which is your right to believe. Though disagreeing and putting hard questions to people doesn't mean rude. They have said are delaying the release of a Airport that will probably be bought on the lower end of the scale of people for a "Showstopper" by definition that's a huge thing as they have chosen to delay and go back on what their standard is, and didn't say anything about it until people on this forum called out. That's chasing the bigger income. I have worked in buisness advise so I know a thing or two about this stuff...

I do get your point, for the balance of fairness, Orbx announced LKPR on the 29th Jan, and WU7 released on the 31st, we don't know what the showstopper is, but for example WU7 could have caused a CTD when loading in LKPR, or something else in WU7 could have caused the issue, now you can argue in this case,  that they shouldn't have announced until they tested with WU7 but then (my background is Project Management/Scheduling) if Orbx runs SRAs/What If scenarios, then the chances of issues stemming from WU's would be quiet low because  I haven't seen it being mentioned before, and on the history of MSFS, only SU's seemed to have caused development issues, so if I was the PM I would have been happy announcing LKPR on the 29th

Another point is, these threads tend to launch within 2 weeks of launch, we're only a week into the thread, in could be resonable that Orbx could think that they could have found the issue, fixed it and tested before the period was up...I'm not trying to make excesses, and yes maybe they should have said something but then you'll know from experience things are always more dynamic than what it seems 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, tomaszima43 said:

Hello. also please copy LKPR to my account please. Thank you Tomas

With all due respect Tomas, DaRadicalCavy actually posted on reflection some good points, whereas you've just said, when is it coming, so why do you get a free copy, other than trying your luck ;) 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

I do get your point, for the balance of fairness, Orbx announced LKPR on the 29th Jan, and WU7 released on the 31st, we don't know what the showstopper is, but for example WU7 could have caused a CTD when loading in LKPR, or something else in WU7 could have caused the issue, now you can argue in this case,  that they shouldn't have announced until they tested with WU7 but then (my background is Project Management/Scheduling) if Orbx runs SRAs/What If scenarios, then the chances of issues stemming from WU's would be quiet low because  I haven't seen it being mentioned before, and on the history of MSFS, only SU's seemed to have caused development issues, so if I was the PM I would have been happy announcing LKPR on the 29th

Another point is, these threads tend to launch within 2 weeks of launch, we're only a week into the thread, in could be resonable that Orbx could think that they could have found the issue, fixed it and tested before the period was up...I'm not trying to make excesses, and yes maybe they should have said something but then you'll know from experience things are always more dynamic than what it seems 

I do appreciate that and get we are both wanting the best for this and just passionate ;) I totally understand all of your points and if they didn't explicitly state "We were planning to release this weekend but unfortunately there’s a last minute showstopper that is being worked on." Which doesn't at all imply it was due to any issues but to get a late stage big product out I'd have definitely said thank you for the update and I hope they are fixed soon. They just are two very different things to me which is why felt was worthwhile raising.

I do know and accept that by nature of my dyslexia I can not quite understand tone but do genuinly try my best to be fair and respectful. 

Either way, I do genuinly believe that they have listened and don't have ill intentions and hopefully will be a learning experience so think is best to let sleeping dogs lie and all that and just look forward to this release when it comes! :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

Se vší úctou, Tomáši, DaRadicalCavy ve skutečnosti zveřejnil na zamyšlení několik dobrých bodů, zatímco vy jste právě řekli, kdy to přijde, tak proč dostáváte kopii zdarma, kromě zkoušení štěstí;) 

Yes, I understand, but it is unfair to others.

10 minutes ago, DaRadicalCavy said:

I do appreciate that and get we are both wanting the best for this and just passionate ;) I totally understand all of your points and if they didn't explicitly state "We were planning to release this weekend but unfortunately there’s a last minute showstopper that is being worked on." Which doesn't at all imply it was due to any issues but to get a late stage big product out I'd have definitely said thank you for the update and I hope they are fixed soon. They just are two very different things to me which is why felt was worthwhile raising.

I do know and accept that by nature of my dyslexia I can not quite understand tone but do genuinly try my best to be fair and respectful. 

Either way, I do genuinly believe that they have listened and don't have ill intentions and hopefully will be a learning experience so think is best to let sleeping dogs lie and all that and just look forward to this release when it comes! :)

I agree, I guess it's all about how you read things and draw different conclusions, from the previews, this deffo looks like a great airport and one to pick up :) Tbh I'd rather have more airports in lesser represented countries than every airport from 2/3 countries. so defiantly, looking forward to LKPR

15 minutes ago, tomaszima43 said:

Yes, I understand, but it is unfair to others.

I do get that Tomas, but like I said, DaRadicalCavy did something to deserve it, Orbx can't give free products to everyone :) 

• Like 1

Hi everyone

I just read the sudden many posts ...
I wrote a lot on the forum, in several places and times, interested in LKPR.
True, I am using P3D V5.xx ...
I see the P3D version coming out after that ... so I'm not even asking.
I feel like no one spoke roughly in the forum ...
Yes, and it's a good idea that we contribute to the operation of Orbx with our purchases ...
The excellent products of Orbx, however, make us happy ...
It's so somewhere "reciprocal" ...
Yes, I hope Orbx learned the lack of communication, how to take things in the wrong direction ...
Making communication "funny", see John, and his supposed to be very funny (P3DV5 forum / Acapulco) has hurt more than used ...
In the end, I don't think anyone here did a free copy ...
I think whoever got it can also wait and pay.
That, again, was a bad Orbx move ...
I wish all MSFS users a great experience!
And, we P3DV5.xx users, who also contributed a lot of purchases to the successful operation of Orbx, and then "wait", even we can get ...
Years, months, weeks ...?

Wishing everyone the best!

Peter

(I used a translator, but I think it's understandable ... (?)

Edited by 737fpeter

Hi @737fpeter,

I think I can make sense of your post post, just to clear up because the translation may not be 100% for you, the person who gets it for free, does not get it today, they'll have to wait for it to release like all of us. If you think they don't deserve a free copy then that's fine but it's Orbx's choice. Also I'm sure the P3D version will be around soon, when essendon was released last year, there was a 2 month gap between the MSFS and P3D version, (although there was also a X-Plane version inbetween)

Hello Joe,

I agree that your opinion is yours, my opinion is mine, the decision of Orbx (the free copy), the decision of Orbx ...
Whoever gets it is not why the forum wrote ...
We always learn a lot from each other here. I certainly!
But, I really hope that Orbx also learns what and how it shouldn't have been in this LKPR, for example ..., what and how in the future differently ...
The fact that P3D may be in 2 months ...
Hmm. I'm just smiling at this and I'm sad ...
As with the fact that P3D has already released releases, they will not receive any fixes or updates ...
I have already written, not only does the MSFS simulator exist ...
There was, there is still a "paid" demand for P3D ...
And, it has been written by many, not just me, could be paid for previous editions to develop, improve ...
That's what Orbx thinks ...!?
Oh well. Everyone leans towards their own platform ...

The "direction" of Orbx, I don't know, I just guess from the releases ...

We'll see.
Said the blind man.
And, he hasn't seen anything since.

Regards,
Peter

Whoaaaaaa! This is still going on?? Wow...Look I'm just as avid and anixious simmer as most of us for this title release, but something came up in the 9th hour and its just not ready.  No one has prepaid for the scenery and it is not a life or death situation.  If Orbx did release with all sorts of issues, the same would kick, you know what.... 

The scenery has some concerns and Orbx is doing what needs to be done.  I'm sorry in advance if my views are different but Orbx has severed me well over all three sims.  I have plently to enjoy and once Prague is ready, it will be added unto the same. We just need to be patient and hope for the best.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, keino333 said:

Whoaaaaaa! This is still going on?? Wow...Look I'm just as avid and anixious simmer as most of us for this title release, but something came up in the 9th hour and its just not ready.  No one has prepaid for the scenery and it is not a life or death situation.  If Orbx did release with all sorts of issues, the same would kick, you know what.... 

The scenery has some concerns and Orbx is doing what needs to be done.  I'm sorry in advance if my views are different but Orbx has severed me well over all three sims.  I have plently to enjoy and once Prague is ready, it will be added unto the same. We just need to be patient and hope for the best.

Well said! 

Landon

• Like 3

Many thanks for the understanding messages I've seen here.

I'm probably going to get in trouble for this but, if you want to blame someone, blame me. I argued we need to have one last build before release.

As a tester I'm not paid but try and represent the community. Orbx listen and delay release if we are not happy. That's obviously nothing to do with finance - just if anyone wonders!

There has been speculation but, here's what actually happened. I shouldn't report this but ;)

Terraforming has proved a bit of an issue at this airport.

We thought we had the final release build but ended up with part of taxiway H being like this. Possibly a fix one thing, break another issue.

Great fun to taxi along and I'll miss it now it's rather flatter! Not an issue that was going to take too long to fix, but, didn't seem the way it should be and worth delaying by a couple of days.

Hope you all enjoy the airport.

BTW there are still some (less obvious) slopes if you want to go looking.

First and last time I'll mention anything like this in public.

All the best,

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6