LKPR Václav Havel Airport Prague coming soon to Microsoft Flight Simulator!

It's so beautiful :wub:

The colors are amazing, the ambience

I've wanted someone to make this airport for so long... I can't stand it longer!  please release it now

I'm here at my computer at almost 2am waiting for it

hiWAMRj.jpg

The aging on number 12 wow is fantastic!

The tower is so beautiful

m0vBbPt.gif

• Like 1

Wow,  looks amazing.

Such a shame I do not fly in Europe,  but European pilots will surely love the detail these pics are showing, and it should be a great addition to the multitude of European airports now available.

Now if only I could persuade Orbx to come back to their roots and start doing some Aussie airports...  not holding my breath though.

Hi @Ed Correia

I downloaded a few days ago this addon

https://flightsim.to/file/24633/prague

Do you think your POI will stand over the photogrammetry or will they not be compatible at all?

I mean when a landmark is made does it overlap the photogrammetry or does the creator needs to remove the area of photogrammetry where that landmark is going to be placed?

Thanks

Carlos

31 minutes ago, carlosqr said:

Hi @Ed Correia

I downloaded a few days ago this addon

https://flightsim.to/file/24633/prague

Do you think your POI will stand over the photogrammetry or will they not be compatible at all?

I mean when a landmark is made does it overlap the photogrammetry or does the creator needs to remove the area of photogrammetry where that landmark is going to be placed?

Thanks

Carlos

We have excludes in place that "may" exclude the photogrammetry for that product, though I doubt it will be compatible. We tend to steer clear of these GE photogrammetry products so its untested.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ed Correia said:

We have excludes in place that "may" exclude the photogrammetry for that product, though I doubt it will be compatible. We tend to steer clear of these GE photogrammetry products so its untested.

Thank you Ed

Hi,

An interesting question is when ...
And, this is just the MSFS release ...
Where else is the P3D version ...!?
Another 14 months?
Good work, time needed!
But this much !?:rolleyes:
I read in the previous post about a turtle race ...
I rather feel and it's like the Orbx and a turtle are competing ...
Now, it looks like the turtle is about to win ...

Oh, and we can't really know the reasons why we still don't ...

Regards,
Peter

• Like 1

The waiting is insane, ridiculous by now and I find disrespectuful the lack of explanation to the customers  

Customers that had been supporting Orbx since long and are willing to buy the product at the second it is released.

A simple explanation has been requested by several.

It is hard to understand if a pro video is made and pro pictures are seen why the product is on hold.?

How difficult is just to give an an stauts about it? instead of causing streess and bad mood to the customers for keeping people in the mist.

If it is not going to be released SOON, then say it, no problem,  but having people waiting with no word about it I find it rude.

You've been asked and everybody had been ignored.

The day the video was launched I "knew" the product was going to be released around midnight my time (as it usually happens) I stayed up until 2 am and nothing, and yet nothing, and I know nothing. Doesn't look like a fair play in reverse :'(

I check everyday and several times a day ! You're making me feel like an idiot now

It is necessary?

• Like 2

We were planning to release this weekend but unfortunately there’s a last minute showstopper that is being worked on. 

Generally when an official preview is posted on the forums, it indicates a product in the final stages of release. 

We are very excited about Prague and also want it released so everyone can enjoy it. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

Plánovali jsme vydání tento víkend, ale bohužel se na poslední chvíli pracuje na showstoperu. 

Obecně, když je na fórech zveřejněn oficiální náhled, znamená to, že produkt je v závěrečné fázi vydání. 

Z Prahy jsme velmi nadšení a také chceme, aby byla vydána, aby si ji mohl užít každý. 

Hi, I'm tired of Prague. Do you give people hope for a release, and nothing again. How long will we wait? Month? Year? Hello T.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, Ed Correia said:

We were planning to release this weekend but unfortunately there’s a last minute showstopper that is being worked on. 

Generally when an official preview is posted on the forums, it indicates a product in the final stages of release. 

We are very excited about Prague and also want it released so everyone can enjoy it. 

See, to me this sounds like you value a quick profit over your word to supporters, some who have spent hundreds if not thousands with yourself... 

If there was a risk you would need to pull resources that which prevent a launch then don't post "coming soon". Post "In final stages", which by sounds of if is expactly what meant, and then finsih with "release info coming soon". Very very different from transparency and honesty of whats suggested above and instead shows disrespect, arogance and rudeness. 

It's a joke/shame how many people in this community write coming soon yet a week on, because of people calling it out, we get told essentially, we care more about making money than sticking to our word. 

If you were so confident this was due this weekend why wouldn't you push that out then focus on this supposed showstopper, which is most efficient in almost every situation. 

I don't mean to be rude/arrogant and do genuinly want the best for this and future products (I often support Orbx over others when had no valid reason to) but I believe in treat others how they treat you so I will have put things harshly because we have been disrespected, so our concerns listened to is the least we deserve in response.  

I just hope that they will learn from this became it's the number one rule for gaming companies. Be transparent when make changes and accept and learn when something hasn't gone right and make changes to prevent that in future.

Edit: I also just seen the MSFS version is no longer showing under "Upcoming Products" on the home page, only the PD3 verson is. Is this just poor design and all the AeroPlane heaven discontinued products have showed up by mistake removing it or on purpose? 

Edited by DaRadicalCavy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, DaRadicalCavy said:

Vidíte, podle mě to zní, jako byste si cenili rychlého zisku nad svým slovem pro příznivce, z nichž někteří se sebou utratili stovky, ne-li tisíce... 

Pokud by existovalo riziko, budete muset stáhnout zdroje, které brání spuštění, pak nezveřejňujte „již brzy“. Příspěvek "V závěrečných fázích", což je podle zvuků if přesně to, co znamenalo, a poté dokončete "informace o vydání již brzy". Velmi se liší od transparentnosti a poctivosti toho, co bylo navrženo výše, a místo toho ukazuje neúctu, aroganci a hrubost. 

Je to vtip/ostuda, kolik lidí v této komunitě napíše brzy, ještě týden, protože lidé to volají, v podstatě nám bylo řečeno, že nám jde více o vydělávání peněz, než o dodržení svého slova. 

Pokud jste si byli tak jisti, že se to stalo tento víkend, proč byste to nevytlačili a pak se nezaměřili na tento předpokládaný stoper, který je nejúčinnější v téměř každé situaci. 

Nechci být hrubý/arogantní a skutečně chci pro tento a budoucí produkty to nejlepší (často podporuji Orbx před ostatními, když k tomu nemám pádný důvod), ale věřím, že se k ostatním chováte tak, jak se oni chovají k vám, takže věci tvrdě, protože jsme byli nerespektováni, takže vyslyšení našich obav je to nejmenší, co si zasloužíme jako odpověď.  

Jen doufám, že se z toho poučí, stalo se to pravidlem číslo jedna pro herní společnosti. Při provádění změn buďte transparentní a přijměte a učte se, když se něco nedaří, a proveďte změny, abyste tomu v budoucnu zabránili.

Edit: Také jsem právě viděl, že verze MSFS se již nezobrazuje v části „Přicházející produkty“ na domovské stránce, zobrazuje se pouze verze PD3. Je to jen špatný design a ukázaly se všechny produkty, které se přestaly vyrábět v letadlech, nebo úmyslně? 

https://orbxdirect.com/coming-soon.Counsel it there. Hi Tomas

1 hour ago, DaRadicalCavy said:

I don't mean to be rude/arrogant

You sound very rude though imo, I don't get how you can say Orbx want a quick buck when they are not rushing to release, and delayed it, there's plenty of other products recently released for MSFS that should have been delayed for show stopping bugs but haven't. So actually Orbx should be giving credit for delaying release to fix this issue,

I think this delay is the first I've noticed for a product in the last couple of years, so Orbx obviously have a good track record of knowing where their products are in the cycle, and with this one it's the same but they found a last minute problem, hey it's software, it happens.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

You sound very rude though imo, I don't get how you can say Orbx want a quick buck when they are not rushing to release, and delayed it, there's plenty of other products recently released for MSFS that should have been delayed for show stopping bugs but haven't. So actually Orbx should be giving credit for delaying release to fix this issue,

I think this delay is the first I've noticed for a product in the last couple of years, so Orbx obviously have a good track record of knowing where their products are in the cycle, and with this one it's the same but they found a last minute problem, hey it's software, it happens.

Which is your right to believe. Though disagreeing and putting hard questions to people doesn't mean rude. They have said are delaying the release of a Airport that will probably be bought on the lower end of the scale of people for a "Showstopper" by definition that's a huge thing as they have chosen to delay and go back on what their standard is, and didn't say anything about it until people on this forum called out. That's chasing the bigger income. I have worked in buisness advise so I know a thing or two about this stuff...

Edited by DaRadicalCavy

5 minutes ago, DaRadicalCavy said:

Which is your right to believe. Though disagreeing and putting hard questions to people doesn't mean rude. They have said are delaying the release of a Airport that will probably be bought on the lower end of the scale of people for a "Showstopper" by definition that's a huge thing as they have chosen to delay and go back on what their standard is, and didn't say anything about it until people on this forum called out. That's chasing the bigger income. I have worked in buisness advise so I know a thing or two about this stuff...

Your opinions have been noted and thanks for them. 

A copy of LKPR has been added to your account for you to enjoy on us when it’s released. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ed Correia said:

Your opinions have been noted and thanks for them. 

A copy of LKPR has been added to your account for you to enjoy on us when it’s released. 

I appreciate that they have been noted. I am not at all trying to be insulting, I totally get it's not easy but do think feedback is important and it's a great sign how you are willing to deal with them.  I am a huge fan and always will be. This is just why I find it frustrating. I do apologise is could have worded better.  

Wow. Thank you so much.  I wasn't at all expecting that at all and was going to still pick this up most likely so I do really appreciate it. 

May even have to go buy the CRJ from yourselves now to enjoy this with :)

Edited by DaRadicalCavy

27 minutes ago, DaRadicalCavy said:

Čemu máte právo věřit. I když nesouhlasit a klást lidem těžké otázky neznamená neslušné. Řekli, že odkládají vydání letiště, které bude pravděpodobně koupeno na spodním konci škály lidí za „Showstopper“ z definice, což je obrovská věc, protože se rozhodli odložit a vrátit se k tomu, co je jejich standard, a neřekli o tom nic, dokud se lidé na tomto fóru neozývali. To je honba za větším příjmem. Pracoval jsem v obchodním poradenství, takže o těchto věcech něco vím...

Hello. also please copy LKPR to my account please .Thank you Tomas

• Haha 1