[p3d v5.3hf2] Orbx AU/NZ traffic PBR shows doubled traffic

Hello Orbx, 

as the title implies I see doubled traffic in the Orbx AU/NZ area with the Orbx package AU/NZ installed. (Int'l non-AU/NZ traffic switched off in settings)

In parallel I use alpha-india traffic for other regions. 

For some time I used both, alpha-india AU/NZ airlines and Orbx AU/NZ traffic PBR, 

however, with alpha-india the tick mark ( ) Don't use Orbx is confusing: 

Why should I use both? 

So, I deleted my installed alpha-india AU/NZ airlines, and trust in Orbx AU/NZ traffic alone. 

But many of the plane have ghost planes with identical ATC call signs and registrations. 

I tried to skip the p3d v4.5hf2 Orbx AU/NZ thinking from there the duplicates might come from, 

but to no avail, still doubled traffic. 

How can I fix this? 

Thanks in advance, 

Andreas

This should be relatively easy to sort. I just need to check a couple of things first.

Can you provide a screenshot of your P3D Scenery\World\Scenery folder please.

Is your FTX AI Traffic Australia and New Zealand P3Dv5 installed in a separate Library?

As an additional check, could you please deselect the FTX AI Aust and NZ Airline option within the Control Panel in Orbx Central (as you have done with the FTX AI International Traffic) and see if you still have duplicate AI traffic in AU/NZ. 

Hi Graham, 

please find attached the screenshots of scenery\world\scenery 

and G:\Orbx Library\p3dv5\AI Traffic Australia and New Zealand P3Dv5 (PBR), 

so, yes,  I use the separate Orbx library. 

With all tick marks switched off in Orbx Central is don't have duplicates anymore, 

but, strange enough, still Virgin Australia, REX, and Pelican traffic (aside the international traffic from alpha-india). 

2022-01-25 (4).png

2022-01-25 (5).png

Well, also the military and general aviation traffic is still there. 

There must be copy somewhere, because Orbx AU/NZ traffic is off now (Orbx Central). 

Some weeks ago I tried alpha-india's AIGAIM Addon -- Collect Orbx-data, without knowing what it does. 

So I asked, see my thread of today https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=38545.0

May it insert Orbx traffic into alpha-india data? 

Let's wait for Kai's answer, 

or maybe you can see from the screenshots what is going on. 

Thx. 

Andre

You seem to have a duplicate set of FTX traffic files in your main Scenery\World\Scenery folder. This is where the duplicate AI traffic would be coming from. As you have the FTX AI Traffic pack installed in a separate library, you should not have these four traffic files in the main folder as well.

I’m not sure how this has happened but best to remove these four traffic files and that will sort your duplicate AI traffic.

Once you have removed these duplicate files and confirmed the relevant AI traffic has gone, you can then return the correct FTX AI traffic files to active via the Orbx Central Control Panel.