Volanta Suggestion with leaderboards

Beedan

Hello,

So not to brag about anything but I feel the leaderboard system for airports needs like some sort of requirements met before you flight will count towards going out of that airport and to it, as I currently have 27 Flights out of Heathrow all legit legs etc and I was in close competition with "RoopeZ" with 21 flight all legit too.

But then someone called "not_oxi" has came along out of now where and now has 24 flight all cause he is using simulation rates to get the flights done faster, from the second image I attached.

I feel that Volanta should do a check to see if you use simulation rate or not and if you don't then count it towards the number of flights in/out of that airport, if you do use it then it will not count towards the airport or leaderboards but still log it in your "Flights"

Why should it be like this?

People like myself like to take simulation serious and not take advantage of a simulation rate to get top of leaderboards, myself and RoopeZ we have nice some friendly competition with legit flying to and from places in real time, until someone that probably has no idea what he is doing just gets up in the air to cruise and just does max simulation rate to climb a leaderboard.

Hopefully this sugestion will get looked into for the hard/ immersion flight simmers so the leaderboards can be like a taken proper with legit flying.

Thanks

Beedan

firefox_9erE19j7OE.png

firefox_JVm4B7SGQZ.png

28 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

Hi. Beedan, although Volanta devs may visit the forums, Volanta suggestions and issues are normally better handled on the Volanta discord, or through a ticket on the Volanta website

True, but also good to post here to get other people's views and optinon on what they think about it too for feedback, I would join there discord but part of 100 atm so a bit stuck there unless I get the Nitro which I don't really see me getting.

Edited by Beedan