LGSM - Samos - Bad runway 09 textures

Hi, I am having the same issue (install not via Orbx) and reported the issue over at the forum of Terrainy Studios. They say they are aware of the issue and will come up with a fix. See the thread Hello, i have bought your Airport LGSM and found the following issue. The runway is not correctly visible. Can you please find a solution? | Terrainy Studios. And this message is from 2 days ago: Issues With Samos | Terrainy Studios

• Like 1

It's a bit disappointing to realise that this issue has been known to Terrainy for several months, since the end of October to be precise. And they don't seem to be close to resolving the issue, yet they happily continue to sell the scenery without warning their customers beforehand that the product is not usable at its current state. Not good business practice at all.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mburkhard said:

It's a bit disappointing to realise that this issue has been known to Terrainy for several months, since the end of October to be precise. And they don't seem to be close to resolving the issue, yet they happily continue to sell the scenery without warning their customers beforehand that the product is not usable at its current state. Not good business practice at all.

How do you know Orbx are aware of the issue before today? Terrainy may have not told Orbx…bearing in mind it doesn’t affect every install because for example my Samos works fine

1 minute ago, EasternT3 said:

How do you know Orbx are aware of the issue before today? Terrainy may have not told Orbx…bearing in mind it doesn’t affect every install because for example my Samos works fine

Not blaming Orbx! I'm saying Terrainy is aware of this issue of messed up RWY textures at Samos (it appeared with the release of SU6), so either Terrainy is slow in fixing it or it is an issue that needs to be resolved by Asobo. Either way, new customers do not know and buy something that may very likely not work as intended. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...