PHHN Hana Airport, Hawaii

adambar

2 hours ago, boetie said:

The atmosphere in these is superb Adam, ( but I think you already knew that!) Superb captures.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thank you Graeme. :D

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

I love those clouds, fairly spectacular! Great shots, Adam :)

Thank you much Bernd. :D

58 minutes ago, BradB said:

Wish I was there ......:):angry::(

You say that John, until the 12 inch cock roach crawls up to you, looks you in the eye and laughs when you go to try and kick it away. Sure, it's always paradise until something creepy, dangerous or just plain gross crosses your path :D

However Adam, these are some great shots really showcasing the Hawaiian atmosphere nicely. I do really miss the fresh Hawaiian pineapple...there is none better that I have ever had. Great post and screenies!

Landon

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

You say that John, until the 12 inch cock roach crawls up to you, looks you in the eye and laughs when you go to try and kick it away. Sure, it's always paradise until something creepy, dangerous or just plain gross crosses your path :D

However Adam, these are some great shots really showcasing the Hawaiian atmosphere nicely. I do really miss the fresh Hawaiian pineapple...there is none better that I have ever had. Great post and screenies!

Landon

I guess I will put up with Winter a little bit longer , the creepy-crawly things don't bother me ; but the far left liberal policy's of the Islands now that would keep me up at night . :ph34r::rolleyes::angry::o

• Like 2

On 1/16/2022 at 9:15 AM, lifejogger said:

Beautiful shots Adam, very realistic!!!!!!!!!

Thank you John. :)

On 1/16/2022 at 1:43 PM, BradB said:

Wish I was there ......:):angry::(

Not the way things are going today over there John. :rolleyes:  I was there in the 70s for a 4 island tour and it was beautiful back then. 

Thank you. :)

On 1/16/2022 at 2:45 PM, Sniper31 said:

Landon

I used to have a cup of pineapple spears every day when I was there. :D

Thank you Landon. :)

On 1/16/2022 at 6:05 PM, BradB said:

I guess I will put up with Winter a little bit longer , the creepy-crawly things don't bother me ; but the far left liberal policy's of the Islands now that would keep me up at night . :ph34r::rolleyes::angry::o

People better wake up before it's to late John. :banghead:

19 hours ago, wain71 said:

nice shots, awesome clouds on first one...

Thank you much Wayne. :)

• Upvote 1

On 1/19/2022 at 3:59 AM, Iain Emms said:

Great shots these Adam.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain. :)

18 hours ago, mikee said:

Amazing shots Adam :)

Thank you Mikee. :)

16 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Not the best weather, but some of the best shots, Adam.

Thank you much Gerold. :)