Chicago Midway - Cessna 337 Skymaster

adambar

Nice shots and one of my favorite airplanes.  I have it in P3d but I think Carenado did a better job on the Skymaster in MSFS.  My older brother, now in his 90s and retired Air Force, flew the Skymaster military version in Viet Nam as a forward observer.   Before that he flew B-26s, B47s, and C119s.  His main comment about the Skymaster was that all the buttons and switches were really tiny.  In the P3D version some of the knobs are too big.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb shots there Adam, had the older version of this, will have to pick this up...is in in sim market place? if it is it will be on my Xbox at the caravan to...

It is in the MarketPlace Wayne .

• Like 1

On 1/15/2022 at 6:02 AM, John Mac said:

Superb shots Adam!

John.

Thank you John. :)

23 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots.

cheers

Iain

Thank you much Iain. :)

23 hours ago, Ticker7 said:

Great set Lain, I just got this aircraft but sadly can't fly it as my Saitek yoke has just died and as I have a fully enclosed pit I have to half dismantle it to get it out and another one back in ;)

Thank you. :)

23 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Fantastic shots and good to see the Carenado 337 works in MSFS - progress!

One of my favorites Gerold. 

22 hours ago, BradB said:

Love the Skymaster , buying today ; reminds me of a classic Gene Hackman movie

That was a great movie John. 

21 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Adam. Nice plane.

Thank you Karl. :)

18 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb shots there Adam, had the older version of this, will have to pick this up...is in in sim market place? if it is it will be on my Xbox at the caravan to...

Got it at the market place Wayne. 

18 hours ago, Steve Colbert said:

Great captures!

Picked up this plane last night and love it.

Thank you Steve. :)

16 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Excellent shots Adam!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much John. :)

15 hours ago, Bullfox said:

Nice shots and one of my favorite airplanes.  I have it in P3d but I think Carenado did a better job on the Skymaster in MSFS.  My older brother, now in his 90s and retired Air Force, flew the Skymaster military version in Viet Nam as a forward observer.   Before that he flew B-26s, B47s, and C119s.  His main comment about the Skymaster was that all the buttons and switches were really tiny.  In the P3D version some of the knobs are too big.

One of my favorites also. Your brother got to fly some great aircraft, lucky guy. :D

9 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Great looking plane and screenshots! Bonus points for showing such a nice shiny red aircraft :D

Landon

Thank you much Landon. :D

• Like 2