Skiathos Trees and Rex AccuSeason !

Hello ,

Something very weird is happening with Skiathos and Rex Accuseason !

This is Without Rex Accuseason :

img%5D

This is when Rex Accuseason is Installed :

img%5D

Again Without Accuseason :

img%5D

And With Accuseason :

img%5D

Does anyone know what is going on ?

Is this Normal , i get toooo many Trees !!!

I think the reason for this issue is a misconception of Rex Accusim. In the Accusim manual Rex states, that in some areas the app will replace default species of trees with more realistic ones. But it seems that in many areas Rex has replaced realistic trees with unrealistic ones. E. g. in ny hometown Innsbruck Accusim has chopped all the deciduous trees and planted pine trees instead (like the ones in your shot). In reality we have pine trees in the surrounding mountains but only very few in the city.

BTW that's not the only thing I don't like about Accusim.

Edited by wolfko
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wolfko said:

I think the reason for this issue is a misconception of Rex Accusim. In the Accusim manual Rex states, that in some areas the app will replace default species of trees with more realistic ones. But it seems that in many areas Rex has replaced realistic trees with unrealistic ones. E. g. in ny hometown Innsbruck Accusim has chopped all the deciduous trees and planted pine trees instead (like the ones in your shot). In reality we have pine trees in the surrounding mountains but only very few in the city.

Oh No :(

And i thought it was a good product !

I am disappointed now :angry:

I will post my issue into REX forums and i will let you know of their reaction !

I think i will stick with Bijan Seasons for the moment , until a fix is found !

Thank you very much for letting me know !!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, wolfko said:

Sorry, when I wrote pine trees above, I actually meant spruces, firs and larches.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, wolfko said:

Yeah, looks more like Norway than Greece. :lol:

Exactly !!

I have Uninstalled Accuseason , until a solution is found ! ( I hope ) !:unsure:

I have Reinstalled Bijan seasons !! Not bad :)

• Like 1