Weird Night Texture conflict with OpenLC NA

Beedan

Hello,

I recently reinstalled my OpenLC NA in P3D 5.2 HF1 and went to test it after it was installed and loaded up into FlightBeam KIAD and went into Top down view to see if there was any issues and I was met with this?

I only have Global, OpenLC NA & Trees HD, No night lighting addon etc just base

Any way of fixing this would be great, I also tried to verify the files too but nothing

Thanks

Prepar3D_COo2bpa46Z.jpg

7 minutes ago, Beedan said:

Hello,

I recently reinstalled my OpenLC NA in P3D 5.2 HF1 and went to test it after it was installed and loaded up into FlightBeam KIAD and went into Top down view to see if there was any issues and I was met with this?

I only have Global, OpenLC NA & Trees HD, No night lighting addon etc just base

Any way of fixing this would be great, I also tried to verify the files too but nothing

See here:
https://support.orbxdirect.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002557376-Blocks-and-or-Night-Textures-in-Orbx-Global-Base-or-openLC-Scenery

12 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

if this is only around your addon airport, have a look and see if it includes a landclass file and if it does, disable it.

Hello,

Nope it is on the entire of the US at the moment from what I am seeing, currently flying over the US heading to SFO and only have Global and OpenLC America and seeeing black night texture coming through conflicting with the daylight snow textures

Thanks

Prepar3D_0auV3LlTZF.jpg

Beedan, I don't know if your sceneries are installed  inside P3D or inside an Orbx Library folder, but I had the same problem at one time when all my Orbx sceneries were installed in an Orbx Library folder. My "FIX" was to install the Open LC NA scenery inside P3D instead of the Orbx Library. I still have all my other Orbx sceneries in the library, including Global Base. Only the LC NA is in P3D.

I don't know if it will solve your problem or not, but might be worth a try. Strangely, my other LCs are in a library and do not cause problem (LC Africa, Europe, South America).

Best regards,

9 hours ago, NBouc said:

Beedan, I don't know if your sceneries are installed  inside P3D or inside an Orbx Library folder, but I had the same problem at one time when all my Orbx sceneries were installed in an Orbx Library folder. My "FIX" was to install the Open LC NA scenery inside P3D instead of the Orbx Library. I still have all my other Orbx sceneries in the library, including Global Base. Only the LC NA is in P3D.

I don't know if it will solve your problem or not, but might be worth a try. Strangely, my other LCs are in a library and do not cause problem (LC Africa, Europe, South America).

Best regards,

Any LC or region based stuff are installed into the main P3D root folder, all my airports are in a seperate folder outside of that main folder in a folder called "P3D V5 Addons"

8 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

are your products installed into or outside your P3D root folder?

Main root folder

20 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

please run through the steps in 

again.

thanks.

Hi Nick,

I did that already from the link from 737NG from the start of the post and no change, but I might have it working I need to do a test with it and see and if it is I will report back

Thanks Again