P3Dv5.2 - Strange behavior after startup

Hi,

after resetting the simulator, everything initially ran normally. after each installation of an addon I logically restarted the simulator and checked the scenery or the addon list. now the simulator suddenly asks when starting each Orbx addon whether it should enable it or not.

This happened after installing the last add-on (AEROSOFT MALAGA-PROFESSIONAL vP3Dv5). maybe this is also independent of these add-on?!

Also suddenly the SODE entry in the simulator pulldown bar has disappeared. After quitting the simulator and restarting, the whole thing starts all over again, which means that the simulator does not save my enable commands after quitting.

Can someone please help me or has an idea? Thank you very much

cheers, Dieter

example-picture.png

Hi Dieter

Please first open Orbx Central, go to settings\help and run the sync simulator function, then install everything into the sim using Orbx Central without restarting the sim after each install., then close Orbx Central.

Then delete both the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5. Then restart the simulator to rebuild them, and select yes for each item it asks to enable.