EPWA 2.2 duplicate taxiway markings etc.

Moridin

log and scenery ini.zip

Hello,

I have an issue with EPWA 2.2 where some things are doubled on the airport, such as taxiway markings. This is more visible on the apron itself. This topic has been already mentioned on DD's forum: https://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=25782#p25782

It seems this problem is only present in the Orbx version of EPWA 2.2. Could you please help?

b738_4k - 2022-01-05 20.32.40.jpg

b738_4k - 2022-01-05 20.33.31.jpg

Sorry about the feedback that indicates no change.

As far a s I am aware there is no difference in content from the DD version to the Orbx version. Only the installation process differs. We have checked the installation and it is correct.

To check if there is any conflict with another of your addons please conduct this small test.

Rename your custom Scenery folder to Custom Scenery.x

Make a new Custom Scenery folder.

Copy and paste EPWA and Global Airports into the new folder.

Run XP and exit

Make sure EPWA is above Global Airports in the scenery_packs.ini.

Choose a flight at EPWA and report back please.

5 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

Sorry about the feedback that indicates no change.

As far a s I am aware there is no difference in content from the DD version to the Orbx version. Only the installation process differs. We have checked the installation and it is correct.

To check if there is any conflict with another of your addons please conduct this small test.

Rename your custom Scenery folder to Custom Scenery.x

Make a new Custom Scenery folder.

Copy and paste EPWA and Global Airports into the new folder.

Run XP and exit

Make sure EPWA is above Global Airports in the scenery_packs.ini.

Choose a flight at EPWA and report back please.

So still the same issue. I am speaking to DD as well. They suggest that I need to change the config via Orbxdirect to show static aircraft. They suggest there is something wrong with the way Orbxdirect configures the airport when static aircraft are turned OFF. I will test today.

Just checked. Everything works correctly when I use the option "with statics + photoreal". The option I want to use (VATSIM) is "without statics + photoreal".

Can you please fix this?

Statics + photoreal test:

1941857515_A340-600-2022-01-0713_23_21.thumb.jpg.185810b033bc02c5b5539491e8a75d11.jpg

2058703255_747-400-2022-01-0713_26_03.thumb.jpg.f891b4f0f3ea281c5abb2c5cd01d86a7.jpg

12 hours ago, Moridin said:

Just checked. Everything works correctly when I use the option "with statics + photoreal". The option I want to use (VATSIM) is "without statics + photoreal".

Can you please fix this?

Statics + photoreal test:

Can you please verify files and let me know if resolved?