LC Layering problem

Hi,

I got several issues one of which i now seeking help from others.

See screenshot to explain the problem

So i removed all Orbx base products and rebuilding from scratch. The problem occurs once i install a LC product, it doesnt mather if it is Europe or North America.

I as sync simulator in the help menu and removed the shaders, but still got this weared squere object while flying.

I hope anyone can help me out here:

Scenery.cfg is as follow see attachment

LC problem Capture.PNG

scenery.cfg

Edited by Andres van Goozen

Hi Nick,

I again ran the Sync symulator, this indeed updated the file and modified the timestamp.

I have attached the updated scenery.cfg, but when i look at it i am still missing base, or am i wrong?

So if it is still not there, why is Orbx Central not adding it?

Also, as mentioned before, i removed everything and build it up step by step, my first step was installing Base.

Tomorrow, i will remove everything again, and then remove the scenery.cfg, let it rebuild, then install base to see if it is actually adding it.

Will come back soon.

scenery.cfg

Ok did some testing, there is some weird things going on.

I removed everything and installed base in library, this result the base being installed in the add-on.xml.

after installing LC also in the library, i got the squares like the first pictue back again.

now,

i removed everything, removed scenery.cfg, installed base into Prepar3d main folder, sync simulator, verify files.

It looks to me that it is not added again.

see scenery.cfg

scenery.cfg

Hello,

thanks.

I see that you have now installed Global Base into the simulator.

The three entries under the Orbx Libraries indicate this and I have not previously seen them in the scenery.cfg file.

Can you now install openLC North America into the simulator as well and see if it now works?