there was a problem loading the scenery package: resources/default scenery/default atc dat

OldSkool

Hello. I am running Orbx Central v4.1.42 and active simulator: XP11 - 11.0.55.1

After starting XP11 and load airplane, I get the error " there was a problem loading the scenery package: resources/default scenery/default atc dat"

I have attached the  log file.

I see in the log the following errors but don't know how to fix it. Any help or advise would be very much appreciated.

0:00:26.443 E/ATC: Could not find ATC Voice zip pack Resources/default scenery/default atc dat/voices/default pilot/default_pilot.zip referenced by: Resources/default scenery/default atc dat/voices/default pilot/default_pilot.voc
0:00:26.443 E/SCN: Resources/default scenery/default atc dat/voices/default pilot/default_pilot.zip:
0:00:26.443 E/SCN: Could not find ATC Voice zip pack Resources/default scenery/default atc dat/voices/default pilot/default_pilot.zip referenced by: Resources/default scenery/default atc dat/voices/default pilot/default_pilot.voc

Both  Default_pilot and Default_pilot.voc are installed and visible in Resources/default scenery/default atc dat/voices/

I have also attached the Scenery_Pac.ini

Log.txt

scenery_packs.ini scenery_packs.ini.backup-orbx

Edited by OldSkool
Added more diagnotic data

Unfortunately I have heard of this problem before. It is not associated with any Orbx addon but to do with the XP11 directory.

The suggestions I can offer are thus:

1. Move Default_pilot and Default_pilot.voc from Resources to a safe place on the same drive as XP11 is installed.

2. Move default atc dat/voices/default pilot/default_pilot.zip to aafe place on the same drive as XP11

I then suggest you run the XP installer directing it to your current installation. The installer should then read the existing contents of your XP installation and replace any missing files. This may result in fixing the issue.

If not may I suggest you also raise the topic at the XP11 forum here:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/forum/309-x-plane-11/

They may also be able to assist.

Thank you for the quick response. That was too easy...Yes issue has been resolved after following your suggestion.

Moved the specified files to a safe location on the same drive as XP11. Then ran the XP installer directing it to current installation which happens to be drive D:/ in my case. Once completed, started XP and no more errors. Apparently, one or two of those files were missing or corrupt but now issue has been resolved. Thank you again and Happy New Year.