TE NCA Flightbeam KSFO

Similar to KPDX I feel that I need to copy some autogen tiles into KSFO as its missing autogen around the fields. any chance someone knows which files need copying? autogen is the only issue. its the exact same issue as in this post but I don't know what files to copy for KSFO. The KPDX fix worked for me once i disabled the flight beam surrounding photo scenery. hoping someone knows what files fix KSFO area. The TE Photo is showing but no autogen on it just around the field.

2021-12-24_15-18-46-378.jpg

1 hour ago, John Burgess said:

Hi Matty,

Just replied to your other post but might as well reply here too!

Not tried it myself but, after a quick look, I think these are the files involved.

511548493_KSFOforum.jpg.6e2f5b77f3ea1c907357c6b1ab8db6ab.jpg

All the best,

John

The problem is FB KSFO doesn't have any Autogen files as it doesn't place any but somehow manages to block some outside its photo area. You message has fixed the issue Hopefully anyone else needing it can find the solution here now.

2021-12-24_19-18-40-905.jpg

1 hour ago, matty260191 said:

The problem is FB KSFO doesn't have any Autogen files as it doesn't place any but somehow manages to block some outside its photo area.

Glad it's working.

The problem generally is that some airport scenery is designed to work with a landclass based regional scenery (like our FTX NCA). In this type of scenery it won't suppress the surrounding autogen.

When used with a Photoscenery based product (like out TE Northern California), however, it does suppress some surrounding autogen due to the different ways the simulator deals with landclass based autogen and photoscenery based autogen.

All the best,

John