KSJC JETWAYS

Villaloha

I overlooked and found conflicted (it was from Imaginesim KSJC) so I removed and deleted. Then I restarted but the default terminal of KSJC is still there. How can I remove default KSJC's terminal? Other than default Terminal, all jetways and Orbx Terminal is perfectly working! 

Hi

Please post a copy of your “scenery.cfg” file and the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file found at C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4.

Please note: Do not open the files and copy and paste the contents, just attach the files.

Thanks, we have a couple of issues on our hands before we can even address KSJC. :)

First problem, the Orbx scenery insertion point is not correct. Please go to settings\insertion point and make your "KBNA HP" as your lowest non Orbx 3rd party addon as per the below image.

Second problem, The "Default Scenery" entry is in the wrong location, and needs to be moved to the original location as shown in my below image.

Then retest KSJC.

OC Insertion Points.PNG

Default Terrain.PNG

Hello Doug. I have tried everything I can think of with the Orbx setting. I put under KBNA HP and is still showing default Terminal at KSJC.

There are over 500 add-ons in my P3Dv4.5, I do not want to re-install all over just because of one (KSJC)!

I thought that P3D is way better than FSX and Orbx should know how to remove any default when adding KSJC???

Please repost the three files I asked for above.

Your problem is not caused by Orbx products. My KSJC works just fine with no need to remove anything! Default files should not need to be touched if everything else is in order.

It would be really nice if those that insist on having that many (500+) different scenery items installed to there simulator, would put some effort into learning how to properly mange their scenery library to help avoid problems for others to fix. 

But we will continue to try to help you manage your scenery issue.

Greetings Doug. I didn’t realize that Imaginesim was still in the system so I opened the Control Panel and uninstalled Imaginesim and yipppee!! The default terminal is gone!! 

I recently posted under CYVR forum regarding me having to change back and forth with Orbx’s setting. For example if I’ll be flying in/out of YVR or any non-OBRX’s airports I have to change to Default Scenery. If I’ll be flying in/out of Orbx airports I have to change back tomKBNA HP under insertions point. It’s a lot of work but that’s the only solution I have for now. :(

Thanks

But both the above problems I mentioned still exist and will cause problems if not rectified. the "Default Scenery" entry is in the wrong location, and needs to be moved to the original location as shown in my a above image.

And the Insertion point has no affect on your non Orbx items that are installed, it only places your Orbx products in the correct locations in relation to the rest of your addons, which is below them, and above the default base files. Right now, your Orbx products are below the simulator default base files, which is totally wrong, and places all the default simulator base files in priority to render on top of your Orbx products, which will place parts of default scenery in your Orbx products.

So use the attached scenery.cfg and set your insertion point using KBNA HP in the top selection field on the Orbx Central insertion point tool as I have pictured in your other topic YVR.

scenery.cfg