Strange Terrain

hrsemn

Hello
Can someone please tell me that when I did the hotfix I am getting this strange terrain? I do not know how to fix this. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the new hotfix with the same results. I can't post a screenshot because there isn't away for me to post one on here. Its blocky terrain with water squares on land with lines in it. I have a picture but again, I can't paste to show anyone. Please help, Thank you, Ryan S. Rose

I have-
Orbx installed Vector..etc
Win 10
Prepar3D_v5_Academic_5.3.12.28072
PLease let me know of there is any other information you'd need.

Screenshot (9).png

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it I did follow all the steps and what happens is that when I load up P3D with those changes..I either get the startup with no aircraft showing and the sim crashing..actually with all the recommended changes I wind up getting the same results with the same CTD. Thank you, RYAN 

The sim for some reason won’t allow me to change terrain.cfg to terrain.cfg.off without it crashing or the lc change as well. Thank you 

I did the steps as I read..however the sim does rebuild the terrain.cfg but with the same results. Also with regards to the lclookup.bgl.off. I did do the changes but again, the sim doesn’t like it when I alter the cfg files. Ryan 

Edited by hrsemn
Spellcheck on iPhone