Missing Autogen after installing Sydney Cityscape...

Did some more testing and it's NOT an Insertion Point issue.  Also checked Australia V2 configuration settings and I have FlyTampa YSST Sydney Mode selected.  Also checked CityScape Sydney configuration and FlyTampa YSSY Sydney Mode is enabled ... have 4k texture resolution On.

The FlyTampa YSSY that I have installed came direct from FlyTampa lastest version, there is NO option in FlyTampa Sydney tab that specifies anything in regards to having Orbx Australia V2 or any other Orbx product installed.

Cheers, Rob.

Edited by Rob Ainscough

Hi Rob and Chris,

Cityscape should have a higher priority than the Fly Tampa scenery to ensure that the Cityscape PR is being used outside the airport perimeter.

I saw exactly what you describe in testing when having the airport at a higher priority (with both sceneries installed via OC this happens automatically).

From what I remember the missing autogen is in the areas outside the FT scenery PR area so the FT scenery doesn't include autogen for those places.

The ghost docks are where the Cityscape PR is showing a more extensive dock area than FT (presumably the docks have been extended at some point).

Hence the need for Cityscape to have the higher priority.

Using the CP option for compatibility with the FT scenery should, hopefully, remove the buildings from the Cityscape scenery which would duplicate those in the FT scenery.

All the best,

John

Hi Rob, the insertion point was my first thought as well. In fact, as John states, Sydney must be above FT (Orbx Central sorts this by itself if YSSY was installed via OC).

Stupid question: Does your YSSY version still have an option to deactivate FT LC separately (Scenery Library or Add-On)? If so, untick it. Otherwise you could try to set the files 'Sydney_Photo.bgl' and 'Sydney_Photo_lm.bgl' in the FT directory to OFF.

So what are the actual cityscape Sydney files ... I see FTX_AA_Sydney and FTX_AA_Sydney_B ... I have no option to moves these via the P3D UI.  

The Syndey Cityscape is defined in  C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5 add-ons.cfg  the FlyTamps YSSY is defined in C:\Users\Rob\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5 add-ons.cfg.

I'm using FlyTampa YSSY from FlyTampa purchase not via OC purchase.  There is no option in FT YSSY config to select Orbx.

This was working well with FT YSSY and Australia V2, only after adding Sydney Cityscape did I run into this problem. So currently I have no way to reconcile unless I manually edit both Add-Ons.cfg ... think I'll try the .OFF approach and see how that goes.

Cheers, Rob.