New Airport and new aircaft

John Heaton

Just got our new copy of one of our local airfields - Ballina -  and decided to try out another 

newbie I just got on a local flight

She is a "SEAFIRE" - the carrier version of the spitfire - note the CR props - easier carrier take off

Seafire Ballina  2.jpg

Seafire Ballina 3.jpg

seafire.jpg

Ballina .jpg

Ballina 1.jpg

Seafire Ballina 1.jpg

Edited by John Heaton
  • Like 3

Nice ones John. It's a lovely airport that has seen a tenfold increase in traffic this year for some reason? ;) Actually my wife will be starting her journey to the UK from there in February (hopefully) to visit her aging Mum. Travel agent recommended it just in case Brisbane/QLD lock us out. Have a merry Christmas John.

Cheers

Graeme :)

19 hours ago, boetie said:

Nice ones John. It's a lovely airport that has seen a tenfold increase in traffic this year for some reason? ;) Actually my wife will be starting her journey to the UK from there in February (hopefully) to visit her aging Mum. Travel agent recommended it just in case Brisbane/QLD lock us out. Have a merry Christmas John.

Cheers

Graeme :)

It's getting time you moved North - or your govt agree that the Tweed river is the border

All the best to you Graeme and hope the missus is well rugged and multi injected