Flying the new Trent Palmer FreedomFox

Dreamsofwings1

I was thinking about modeling his home airstrip last year as freeware, but decided it would be invasive and kinda creepy.... Interesting to see they're including it in the package. 

It would be cool if they added POIs for all the local bush landing spots from his videos ;) 

Edited by ravenn22
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, ravenn22 said:

I was thinking about modeling his home airstrip last year as freeware, but decided it would be invasive and kinda creepy.... Interesting to see they're including it in the package. 

It would be cool if they added POIs for all the local bush landing spots from his videos ;) 

Yes it's not often you have to consider that the airstrip is actually someone's home! :lol:

I guess as he was involved in flight testing the sim model he was more than happy to allow us all to land on his strip, lawn and pond!

I thought same regarding the POIs and I can't help but think that since Parallel 42 also have the Skypark in their stable that this might be somehow brought in on the Skypad at some point maybe.  Would be a great tour!  Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Dreamsofwings1 said:

Yes it's not often you have to consider that the airstrip is actually someone's home! :lol:

I guess as he was involved in flight testing the sim model he was more than happy to allow us all to land on his strip, lawn and pond!

I thought same regarding the POIs and I can't help but think that since Parallel 42 also have the Skypark in their stable that this might be somehow brought in on the Skypad at some point maybe.  Would be a great tour!  Fingers crossed.

I'm sure they had his permission to add the house ;)

It'd be nice to have POIs with the plane/scenery as well.... Skypark could add a full tour ;)
I found a couple of the spots just messing around - but it's challenging in game, since the detail and accuracy isn't quite there for doing improvised strips...

@Dreamsofwings1 - nice review btw, I'm looking forward to the release...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

It is out, & the Orbx description of 34.41MB when installed needs a tweak, - the Installer is 34.41MB, the installed aircraft is ??MB.

Unfortunate to have been released after the Kodiak, as regards available $ budget for add-ons:banghead:

TTM

3.3Gb installed ( with just the 2 planes, and TP house scenery - no additional liveries or mods d/l )

• Thanks 1