TerraFlora v2 / Vector - Prepare3d v5.3 Crash to Desktop

I just did a fresh install of P3RD, v.53 and noticed that as soon as I downloaded  "TerraFlora v2" and "Vector", the sim would not let me load any aircraft but instead would crash to my desktop at the time of loading the aircraft (any aircraft).  Removing both addons has resolved the CTD issues, so I am wondering if they are both compatible with v5.3.  I only have 1 other addon loaded - Orbx "Base PACK" - which is not causing any CTD.

Before I venture into the maze that is the Lockheed Martin's forum, where they'll ask me specifically which addons I had running at the time of the CTDs, I thought I'd check with you guys.  I only have the "Base PACK" loaded and running now (and no other addon from Orbx, or from any other third party).   I can only 'suspect' that the 2 addons mentioned aboive are / may be the cause of the crashes (?) only b/c as soon as uninstalled the sim works fine.  Any idea from your end please?

[Edited] >> Now, I am having the same issue with the "BASE Pack" as well.  Removing all three addons resolves the CTD.  

Thank you.

Edited by Centauro_12

Hi

I have all installed in v5.3 and no issues.

Please try this.

Go to C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5, and delete the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file.

Then start the simulator to rebuild the new files, and close the sim.

Then open Orbx Central and go to settings/help and run the sync simulator function.

Then restart the sim and click yes to the add-ons you want activated as they are presented, and the list will be updated.