How do I delete in the scenery library

Ken Terry

Hi Ken

You could either use the installer of the product to uninstall it.

Or you could locate it in the Windows Apps list and uninstall it.

Or you could navigate to the actual folder shown, which is C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem...and delete it.

Or, simply uncheck\deactivate it in the P3D addons list (not the scenery library list, which is your image above).

• Like 1

Doug, thanks, if I use your option three C:program files\etc won't I still have a "can't find Dublin" message on start up of P3D since it will still be on the scenery library list but no longer on the source file in the C: drive?

Cheers

Ken

Doug, some files were somehow deleted from C:\users\ken\documents\p3daddons e.g FSDG Thessaloniki 

But it is still listed in my scenery library in the greyed out area and cannot be deleted in the Scenery Library "Delete" option

Since it does not exist in the addons file it cannot be deleted there. Or by any other method.

When I start P3D it says - "Can't find FSDG Thessaloniki do you want to unload this area".

Answering both yes and no on different occasions makes no difference it is still listed in the Scenery Library.

Of course the answer is re-install FSDG Thessaloniki but I don't have that file either and would have to re-buy it.

So the question remains - is there a way to delete the line item still in the grey area of my SceneryThessaloniki.thumb.JPG.d7516d6be9e2dd19e59878f285d604ed.JPG library?

Thanks

Regards

Ken

Hi Ken

In that case, you can go to C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v5, and delete the “add-ons.cfg” and the “scenery_add-ons.xml” file.

Then start the simulator to rebuild the new files, and close the sim.

Then open Orbx Central and go to settings/help and run the sync simulator function.

Then restart the sim and click yes to the add-ons you want activated as they are presented, and the list will be updated.