(YBBN v2) Amber cautionary alternate flashing lights & taxi way signs not illuminated/displaying properly.

napier

G/day Team,

Running P3D v4.5 HF 3 

(YBBN v2 only). The cautionary alternate flashing lights leading onto runways or when turning off runways are not illuminated and flashing amber in colour, just flashing greyish colouring.  They appear working seeing the two side by side a grey colour but not flashing the amber colour as in other Orbx products such as YMMLv3 that I have.

Also at YBBN all taxiway signs are very dull and most difficult to see even zoomed in not like the signs which are very bright yellow, red and black background at other airfields even during daylight hours.  Seems to be a daylight lighting problem at YBBN however not tested in night time scenarios ?

I have tried a number uninstall/reinstalls, verify install with 3 green ticks, (had uninstalled YBBN v1) prior to install and can remember these two items working in the past but had not flown/dept at this airport for several months until recent.  I also have Brisbane City Scape installed when it first came out.

No other problems found in Orbx AU/NZ numerous packages owned.

Any hints/suggestions please.

Regards Bruce     

Thanks Wayne but have tried the verify method with the 2 green ticks to say all files OK. Only YBBN this is happening as per my original post. All other airports AU/NZ are OK.

On P3D v4.5.14.34698, Windows 10 21H2 

Any other persons prepared to help out ?

Bruce