Leaving Oahu - P3D V5.3

BradB

Now those are cool screenshots !!

I think that we all tend to forget that it is a very competitive world  and if you want to "stay in the game" so to speak when a

brand new approach enters the market place the road to survival is to look at what the competition has done, learn from it

and improve what you are offering.

This is a great example of that philosophy :)

Cheers John!

Pete

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Great shots John. I wish a was there instead of here in Langley. 36 degrees and stinking wet snow around :angry:. My Hummingbirds have tears running down their cute little faces and are wearing tiny snowshoes it would be funny if it weren't so sad:rolleyes:. Stay warm and safe, cheers k:DIMG_1139.thumb.JPG.847b6e26083537d85ddf55c7c01ac8fd.JPGes. It would

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots John. I wish a was there instead of here in Langley. 36 degrees and stinking wet snow around :angry:. My Hummingbirds have tears running down their cute little faces and are wearing tiny snowshoes it would be funny if it weren't so sad:rolleyes:. Stay warm and safe, cheers k:DIMG_1139.thumb.JPG.847b6e26083537d85ddf55c7c01ac8fd.JPGes. It would

Thanks Karl , those look like our humming birds ; too much snow and cold here for them . :):(

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Oha-U, great shots John!

Thanks Gerold .

10 hours ago, renault said:

Now those are cool screenshots !!

I think that we all tend to forget that it is a very competitive world  and if you want to "stay in the game" so to speak when a

brand new approach enters the market place the road to survival is to look at what the competition has done, learn from it

and improve what you are offering.

This is a great example of that philosophy :)

Cheers John!

Pete

Thanks Pete , I could not agree more .

9 hours ago, John Mac said:

Wonderful shots John showing what another sim can do! The more choice the better for us all!

John.

Thanks John .

8 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Wow, super shots P3d sure looks good.

Thanks John .

7 hours ago, Bullfox said:

Beautiful shots!  I now have 5.3 up and working pretty good.  Still messing with settings however.  Much better frame rates and visually better also.

Thanks mate .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Beautiful captures John!   I was just there two weeks ago.  I'll have to go have a look in the new 5.3 so I can remember being warm again.  :lol:

You were lucky , you missed the recent floods over there in the Islands .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Grand set of shots John.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain .

10 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Wow, these look really, really superb John. Can't believe this is P3D. Ok, with a little bit of help from Orbx, most of our sims shine. I remember, what TE did to my XP11 world :)

Thanks Bernd .

6 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Great shots John.  I agree on some of the areas with P3D.  I was hoping Orbx would have ported them over to MSFS.  Disappointed they're not all here yet, especially Bowerman!  

Thanks John .

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb set there John, looks fantastic...

Thanks Wayne .

4 hours ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Beautiful captures John!   I was just there two weeks ago.  I'll have to go have a look in the new 5.3 so I can remember being warm again.  :lol:

Thanks Rob .