Just bought a Honeycomb Throttle for MSFS

Dadtom65

Hi. As above but having trouble setting up the C152 as the mixture seems to have a mind of its own. Plus what throttle do I use the one with the button on it or one of the others. I have a basic idea to change stuff like I thought I had sussed the mixture control but then found out that it was moving on it’s own for some reason. Have watched a few videos but I’m not getting any where. All help will be appreciated. Thanks Derek.

Not familiar with the said Honeycombe, but just a thought when you

say that the mixture has a mind of it's own. After the last update & downdate

the AI assist all reset to easy. Even if you set them all back again it would 

seem to be prudent to recheck after any install or update of anything to recheck

that it hasn't done so again. I kidd you not. Hope you get it sorted okay.

Kevin

• Like 1

Hi Guys. Thanks for your help and believe I have found the cause for the C52 mixture playing up as I believe I did not clear the current input. At least that is what I’m hoping the trouble is. Thanks again for your help. Thanks Derek.

• Like 1

Hi DadTom

I have this Honeycomb Throttle and Yoke controller too, I don't use Honeycomb profiles myself but you can if you want, what I prefer to do is assign each controller in each sim, FSX/P3D ETC, but whatever you do, make sure in simulation you have sensitivity's at 100% and Null at 0% or at least all the same if you prefer different values, for some reason on mine it defaulted to 100% for some and 50% or so for others.

Enjoy, its a great value for money controller.

• Like 1