COMING SOON: Volanta Activities Update - v1.2

That scenery map is very exciting! Curious, any idea how it will interface with Justflight's Real Taxiways? https://www.justflight.com/product/real-taxiways-usa-military-airfields 

One complaint I have about that product is that in the simulator map screen, when choosing an airport, ALL airports in the US show up as being "special" and having scenery work done (example: https://imgur.com/a/cWTI69z). That's something I'd rather not see, personally. 

Edited by SJT375

15 hours ago, fahdriyami said:

Very excited for the scenery map. Please also add an option to view all the handcrafted World Update airports in MSFS. There are lots of hidden gems there that I often forget about.

I'll pass this to the team and see if we can add it in! :)

• Thanks 1

Looking forward to the Scenery Map updates.

I am wondering if the scan of the sims for installed scenery will be able to detect those that are active versus disabled (i.e. in the P3D Scenery library)? There''s a few of us that do selectively enable/disable scenery, so if the scenery map could also detect that status it might be quite useful to end users if you have inadvertently forgotten to re-enable a specific scenery.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Luca and Team,

a suggestion:

I would like to have all of my screenshots displayed on the globe, as I am currently doing with an external app.
If I want to look at all of my screenshots, it is a bit tedious at the moment to have to open the individual flights

again and again.

A general overview would be very good, with which one can continue to work. A kind of album function.

Kind regards

Mike

Edited by Mike.K
  • Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 8:54 AM, Mike.K said:

Hi Luca and Team,

a suggestion:

I would like to have all of my screenshots displayed on the globe, as I am currently doing with an external app.
If I want to look at all of my screenshots, it is a bit tedious at the moment to have to open the individual flights

again and again.

A general overview would be very good, with which one can continue to work. A kind of album function.

Kind regards

Mike

+1 

• 3 months later...
  • Orbx unpinned this topic