Jump to content

Mumbai by night


renault
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just a few. Quite an interesting place to go exploring.:D

Cheers

R

 

1-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-21-50-24.j

 

2-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-21-52-16.j

 

3-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-21-52-36.j

 

4-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-21-55-00.j

 

5-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-21-55-36.j

 

6-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-21-56-54.j

 

7-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-22-00-34.j

 

8-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-22-01-12.j

 

9-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-22-02-17.j

 

10-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-22-03-43.

 

11-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-22-03-56.

 

12-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-22-05-34.

 

13-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-22-06-34.

 

I really enjoyed the stained glass windows :)

14-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-22-07-22.

 

15-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-22-07-31.

 

16-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-22-08-09.

 

And although not at night, I found this to be quite interesting.  Someday
it will be another spectacular bridge I'm sure, but for the moment is a "work in progress"

 

17-Flight-Simulator-2021-11-24-22-19-25.

 

  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots and perspectives.

But the sim can‘t make Mumbai appearing real. The traffic is missing, the masses of people and the permanent sound of the horns…

MSFS 2030 will have that and more , Asobo said it was a 10 year plan . B):P:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A great serie of fine captured nightshots. An area that I not have explored yet, by these I'm motivated to pay a virtual visit to this busy Indian City.

But stated by "Stillwater', the scenery will miss the crowded (noisy)traffic and the crowded streets and markets...but yeah by 2030 the FS will that have included :lol:

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Looks to be a wonderful and colorfully, lit city in the sim Pete. Very nice showcase here of all these nicely illuminated buildings spread throughout these shots.

 

Landon

Thanks Landon

I'm pleased you enjoyed it.

Cheers!

Pete

 

5 hours ago, ken2410 said:

Wow, great shots.

Thanks :)

Cheers

Pete

 

5 hours ago, BradB said:

Sorry Pete , past my bedtime with these shots . B):P:D

Thanks John

But your now at the age where just about everything is :rolleyes::D

Cheers:)

 

5 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots and perspectives.

But the sim can‘t make Mumbai appearing real. The traffic is missing, the masses of people and the permanent sound of the horns…

 

3 hours ago, BradB said:

MSFS 2030 will have that and more , Asobo said it was a 10 year plan . B):P:lol:

 

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

… and I wait without problems. Just as patient as I wait for OpenLC Asia…

 

38 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

A great serie of fine captured nightshots. An area that I not have explored yet, by these I'm motivated to pay a virtual visit to this busy Indian City.

But stated by "Stillwater', the scenery will miss the crowded (noisy)traffic and the crowded streets and markets...but yeah by 2030 the FS will that have included :lol:

Thanks gentlemen

I'm really pleased you enjoyed it.

 

Yes, I understand your perspective completely. 

But be careful what you wish for :)

 

1 frame every 30 hours or so isn't really that immersive either

Just ask anyone at Disney or Pixar how long it takes to render a frame with a huge crowd in cgi.

 

But I do agree that it would be nice to see  "more everyday life"  in scenery renders .  It is definitely an area 

for scenery developers to spend some time to understand how to implement such things -  maybe at a more modest scale.

It would definitely bring a desirable value add to scenery.

Cheers

All the best 

Pete

 

2 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Fantastic shots Pete

I thought I had seen all angles already! :lol:

Hi Carlos:lol:

Us old guys still have a few tricks left --- we hope :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Cheers

Pete

 

2 hours ago, Steve Colbert said:

Amazing shots...strangely hungry for chicken biryani though.

Got a cc . It's just a mere phone call away :)

Fire up some Ravi Shankar, start up your sim, fork at the ready and 

a bottle of Kingfisher at your side  and enjoy the evening!!

Cheers & thanks Steve

I am really pleased you enjoyed them

See you

Pete

 

45 minutes ago, craigeaglefire said:

spectacular set of Mumbai shots, Pete

 

well done with the MFS lighting techniques you have used!

Thanks Craig!

See you:)

Pete

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, renault said:

1 frame every 30 hours or so isn't really that immersive either

Just ask anyone at Disney or Pixar how long it takes to render a frame

Well, the beginning for a true Indian scenery would be more local static elements, like these:

RUfOfgX.jpg

 

10 hours ago, renault said:

it would be nice to see  "more everyday life"  in scenery renders .  It is definitely an area 

for scenery developers to spend some time to understand how to implement such things -  maybe at a more modest scale.

It would definitely bring a desirable value add to scenery.

This may be a point: There is a lot movement needed on the streets to make it look less sterile. Note: Officially this would be left hand traffic. From time to time. No doubt, real India traffic needs an individual programming!

j4beJ2b.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2021 at 1:04 AM, mikee said:

Beautiful night set of shots Pete , well done :)

Thanks Mike!

I'm really pleased you enjoyed them

Cheers:)

Pete

 

On 11/27/2021 at 1:09 AM, ftwd said:

Wow, some fabulous finds and great camera angles ;)

Thank you so much

Cheers

Pete

 

On 11/27/2021 at 1:29 AM, John Mac said:

Pete, that is one fantastic collection of shots! Nothing else to say!

John.

Thanks JM :)

Cheers!

 

On 11/27/2021 at 1:29 AM, boetie said:

Looks as good at night as in daylight. Thanks for sharing Pete.

Cheers

Graeme  :)

Thanks Graeme :)

See you

Pete

 

On 11/27/2021 at 1:59 AM, Iain Emms said:

Some great shots Pete.

cheers

Iain

Thanks so much Iain!

See you:)

Pete

 

On 11/27/2021 at 4:21 AM, Stillwater said:

Well, the beginning for a true Indian scenery would be more local static elements, like these:

RUfOfgX.jpg

 

This may be a point: There is a lot movement needed on the streets to make it look less sterile. Note: Officially this would be left hand traffic. From time to time. No doubt, real India traffic needs an individual programming!

j4beJ2b.jpg

 

 

I think we're on the same page.  I would really wish it to be very dynamic.

Static imaging is nice, but after the first few views, perhaps not so much.

Cheers

Pete

 

On 11/27/2021 at 5:06 AM, bernd1151 said:

Excellent set of pictures, Pete !

I wonder, which one will come earlier, MSFS 2030 or OLC Asia :):)

 

XPlane 12

Cheers Bernd    & thanks for the comment!

All the best

Pete

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...