TE Spain Observations

manidep271

@Jon Clarke the first non-airport question that arises is relative to building elevation. Rather obviously, I would think, in a project the size of a True Earth project, not every autogen building is going to be perfectly flush with the ground. I'm wondering about the custom models such as the castles and cathedrals. Do the developers expect that these should be at a proper elevation and do they want to know if they are not? If particulars and pics are wanted, I can provide them but I thought I'd check this out with you first.

Cheers.

@Jon Clarke, Came across a terrain shading anomaly that I was wondering if, you have a moment, you could confirm are there or let me know that it is my system doing something odd. The pics have the avi-tab window to show the coordinates I was at when I came across it. What I am seeing is noticeable green cast on one side of the dividing line. Seems to affect a rather large area. Default sky colors are in use with clear skies set (except for one) and sun at mid-day.

Cheers

Quest_Kodiak-LR_G1000 - 2021-11-26 5.56.33 PM.jpg

Quest_Kodiak-LR_G1000 - 2021-11-26 5.32.10 PM.jpg

Quest_Kodiak-LR_G1000 - 2021-11-26 5.31.27 PM.jpg

Quest_Kodiak-LR_G1000 - 2021-11-26 5.09.33 PM.jpg

Quest_Kodiak-LR_G1000 - 2021-11-26 5.00.08 PM.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@Jon Clarke Here are a three models that have elevation issues and one with an encroachment issue. I don't think this is an issue with my installation so I figured I'd pass them on. I don't have a pic of it but the Reina Sofía Palace of the Arts in the City of Arts and Science in Valencia is floating above the ground.

Granada 1.png

Granada 2.png

Malaga 1.png

malaga 2.png

• 2 weeks later...