Now this is as real as it gets....

renault

Thought folks might enjoy this ....

Watching it, I did think its somewhat like what happens when you move into a new house and all your furniture from the previous one just fits into 3 rooms.

You think what am I going to do with the extra space.  Then a few kids, lots of toys, a few pets , maybe an elderly parent or two and you are thinking this is

so small. :)

PS - I think they let our Jack @Jack Sawyer at the controls at 9:16 in the video :lol:

Cheers

R

• Like 9

On 11/18/2021 at 2:21 AM, renault said:

PS - I think they let our Jack @Jack Sawyer at the controls at 9:16 in the video :lol:

No doubt that must have been Jack.

Nevertheless, a bit too much enthusiasm for my taste: The interior is always claimed "so huge", but it is basically a 1990 design. And size. Wasn´t there something from Airbus even bigger in the meantime?

Plus, In these times I get a bit surprised they all sit close with no masks. Do what you like, but stay away from me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

No doubt that must have been Jack.

Nevertheless, a bit too much enthusiasm for my taste: The interior is always claimed "so huge", but it is basically a 1990 design. And size. Wasn´t there something from Airbus even bigger in the meantime?

Plus, In these times I get a bit surprised they all sit close with no masks. Do what you like, but stay away from me.

Maybe something like this in the future

https://images.app.goo.gl/5ECdJSzicwFEdQYVA

• Like 1