Here some others I felt like sharing

Some oldies and some new

I really like Athens with all different weather and lighting

hok9kHF.jpg

Iceland

yZLCijw.jpg

Auckand

rLQkwsz.jpg

This was my other option for the november's contest, similar style but in Auckland

BNzeJMs.jpg

Bastia

I5j84z0.jpg

Near Zell am see

rpXzjf6.jpg

Zell am See with changed weather to winter

R1w5GZh.jpg

ML97YRF.jpg

More from Austria

5PWeBKN.jpg

Now Switzerland near Samedan

3MRJT8C.jpg

We can't forget the awesome Dubai

SjFPehx.jpg

I found EPKK very nicely made with lots of details

VcxmnIk.jpg

Some from Brisbane

t7DbeHb.jpg

yF2v934.jpg

With a change of weather

g2PiyLh.jpg

RFxK0Oe.jpg

WxlHIzC.jpg

Paris en automne

YBSDuTO.jpg

VNq2HwE.jpg

Edinburgh

XYcvlB4.jpg

I took 54 of this one changing time and weather and went for this one

ZKTtwyM.jpg

RDy638p.png

rW7qPt7.jpg

Seoul

H8HkEkC.jpg

The city of all cities

QiKzPVP.jpg

These are no theme, just playing with angles and light

A7lpQmZ.jpg

lxopXns.png

xsgqEA4.jpg

MiAgz2u.jpg

BONUS

These are off the beaten track destinations but foud the angles and weather so nice to show

yH5FByw.jpg

vcoZ1fD.jpg

The Queen always deserves a spot

By0XjYL.jpg

Thanks for watching

rOH2hyr.jpg

Carlos

• Like 7

My oh my Carlos! Another set of Carlos Greatest Hits! By it now, before it runs out of stock! Add rush delivery to beat the holiday season rush! :D

So many colorful shots here, great aircraft action, wonderful global scenery, excellent angles....super Carlos, just super!

Cheers!

Landon

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Thank you again to you all for such nice comments, I do appreciate them, as I really like this game and sharing the places I've visited.

13 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Terrific shots, amigo. The clouds in MSFS always seem to hold a lot of sand. Superior lighting anyways. :)

Amigo que gusto verte por acá de nuevo!

The clouds seem to hold sand.....well I was in Irak and Iran... :lol:

I'm kidding

I think some of the weather themes  I use may cause that effect plus the fact that I like to fly a lot in the afternoon/evening

I'm currently about to leave Mascate in Oman and head to DUBAI !!! :wub: then again Iran, Pakistan and Afganistan and I'll be done with the middle east and will start planning Asia.

JGMepZY.jpg

Cheers

Carlos

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Thank you again to you all for such nice comments, I do appreciate them, as I really like this game and sharing the places I've visited.

Amigo que gusto verte por acá de nuevo!

The clouds seem to hold sand.....well I was in Irak and Iran... :lol:

I'm kidding

I think some of the weather themes  I use may cause that effect plus the fact that I like to fly a lot in the afternoon/evening

I'm currently about to leave Mascate in Oman and head to DUBAI !!! :wub: then again Iran, Pakistan and Afganistan and I'll be done with the middle east and will start planning Asia.

JGMepZY.jpg

Cheers

Carlos

Carlos, no me digas que este mapa represente tu trayecto por el mundo MSFS!? Wow! :o:) Looking forward to the Himalayas!

14 hours ago, boetie said:

That's an awesome set Carlos! Some inspirational shots indeed.

Thank you my friend.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thank you so much Graeme

8 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Carlos, no me digas que este mapa represente tu trayecto por el mundo MSFS!? Wow! :o:) Looking forward to the Himalayas!

En realidad lo comencé en el 2014, así que lleva, FS9, FSX, P3D and MSFS

Me quedé en Somalia un buen rato porque Africa no se veía muy bien en P3D. Cuando salió el Landclass retomé el viaje, y lo que hice fue exporar un poco las zonas donde ya había volado. Ya venía de camino MSFS asi que en este viaje MSFS inicia a la salida de Somalia, aunque claro ya he andado en muchos rincones del planeta :rolleyes:

Y si! genial el Himalaya, ya salió, apenas pueda lo compro :D

Saludos

Carlos

49 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Impressive shots Carlos!  Very well done sir!  I have to ask, because with MSFS 2020 Its my first sim that I actually take off and fly around different countries now, what is the Paris scenery from Orbx?  I was just wondering because that looked splendid!

Hello JJJ

Yes with this sim taking off at any place in the world is indeed and adventure and a pleasant trip

I do have Orbx landmarks for Paris and thier great.

Currently there is an issue with MSFS landmarks, they combine well with Orbx's ones but some MSFS textures morph, thought this won't hold you from enjoying Paris plenty.

I hope I have answered your question ^_^

Cheers

Carlos

• Like 1

14 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hello JJJ

Yes with this sim taking off at any place in the world is indeed and adventure and a pleasant trip

I do have Orbx landmarks for Paris and thier great.

Currently there is an issue with MSFS landmarks, they combine well with Orbx's ones but some MSFS textures morph, thought this won't hold you from enjoying Paris plenty.

I hope I have answered your question ^_^

Cheers

Carlos

Thanks for letting me know!  Nope it won't hold me back at all.....but waiting closer to the holidays because I'm still holding off for some other MSFS goodies to come out.  But this is definitely on my list.  Thanks for the info!

• Like 1