x52 pro MSFS

wain71

It seems my controls have suddenly gone a bit wonky, I haven't to the best of my knowledge changed anything however on the ground it's a bit of a fight to keep on the straight and narrow, and that's in anything from the Cub to the 787......control in the air has suddenly got where nothing seems to happen and then we go full bank, I land and we go around in circles....at a loss as to what's happened, so what's the best procedure to sort this controller out? recalibrate in windows and then in the sim? I have it set to modern in the sim as the planes I test at JF are built to use that setting, could it be the sensitivity settings? all that does confuse me slightly, though I haven't changed anything to suddenly make things uncontrollable....I am not one that wants it to feel like a plane would, I have never flown a real plane and I do this for enjoyment, I just want functionality...

Any tips welcome as to setting up my controller properly again and maybe a starting point as to the numbers in the sensitivity settings from you helpful people would be a great help..I currently don't have access to my rudder pedals so it's all with the X52 PRO...

Today I have successfully landed 4 different planes upside down, glad to be going to work in a minute I can tell you....

seem to have got the in air settings sorted, biggest issue for me is on the ground braking....I can only assume it's the way the controller works, land-brake-pull left or right...maybe with a stick there is no way of countering this, I will play around with some brake settings...

Hi wain71. Perhaps something has gone wrong the potentiometers some where. I had this trouble with my X52 Pro so had to give it up. Then my sons bought me for Xmas last year an X56 which is still working thank goodness. Hope you manage to sort it out. Thanks Derek.

14 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi wain71. Perhaps something has gone wrong the potentiometers some where. I had this trouble with my X52 Pro so had to give it up. Then my sons bought me for Xmas last year an X56 which is still working thank goodness. Hope you manage to sort it out. Thanks Derek.

thanks for that Derek, mine issue was a setup problem, all sorted now, somehow it went from working fine to completely unuseable, may have been an update that caused it...

• Like 1