PNW for MSFS

iflygary

Not sure if it's already been asked but thought I'd ask just to know.  I know there's a lot in the works with Orbx and it's great to see them churning out scenery for MSFS.  I have moved to it and haven't touched P3D in months.  Sure there are tons of planes that I miss and scenery too. In particular being able to jump from Orcas Island to Friday Harbor to Anacortes to Skagit Regional.  Any plans to add those airports for MSFS?  And yes the graphics and performance for MSFS 2020 are awesome for me.  That's the main reason why I haven't been able to look back.

Gary

• Like 7

I'd love to see all the airports that Orbx has done in the PNW for P3D also developed for MSFS!

In P3D, it is fantastic to have such a high density of quality Orbx GA airports in a region since it gives you a lot of options. 

If you a pressed for time, you can take very short flights between many Orbx airports, like Jefferson County - Diamond Point, or Anacortes - Orcas, or Sekiu - Sequim.  

If you have more time, you can just add more add more airports to your flight plan.  Friday Harbor - Orcas - Skagit - Israel's Farm - Concrete - Darrington - Harvey - Monroe. 

You can also choose to have longer legs between more distant airports, like Squamish - Fall City or Sekiu - Cle Elum.

The PNW is also a very scenic region with varied terrain and scenery.  Fun place to fly!

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Matt McGee said:

I'd love to see all the airports that Orbx has done in the PNW for P3D also developed for MSFS!

In P3D, it is fantastic to have such a high density of quality Orbx GA airports in a region since it gives you a lot of options. 

If you a pressed for time, you can take very short flights between many Orbx airports, like Jefferson County - Diamond Point, or Anacortes - Orcas, or Sekiu - Sequim.  

If you have more time, you can just add more add more airports to your flight plan.  Friday Harbor - Orcas - Skagit - Israel's Farm - Concrete - Darrington - Harvey - Monroe. 

You can also choose to have longer legs between more distant airports, like Squamish - Fall City or Sekiu - Cle Elum.

The PNW is also a very scenic region with varied terrain and scenery.  Fun place to fly!

Yeah Matt I honestly didn't realize how much I enjoyed them, and how much I miss them now because they aren't all there anymore.  The PNW is so special to me, as well as to so many others I am sure, because it was Orbx's first USA product(s).  I was so impressed by what Orbx did with that area that my family and I made several vacations up there and I visited Snoqualmie Falls because it was depicted in the Fall City scenery as well visted the Squamish, Friday Harbour, Anacortes, Concrete, and Darrington areas.  I was blown away by the fact that Orbx  sceneries were so accurate.  Oh let me not forget about Skagit Regional airport area too.  MSFS is definitely good, but Orbx would truly make that entire area better!  Let's keep our fingers crossed, lol

• Like 9