[P3Dv5] Flickering light-"boxes" at ESSA/ESGG

Hello, 

for the issue I´m reporting I´d like to link to the following thread: 

I´m experiencing these flashing squares at both ESSA and ESGG, not yet having tried the fix provided in the thread (which is for ESSA only though). ESNQ and ESMS both do not produce this kind of issue. Although ESNQ seems to have some problems with the snow piles flashing as well, but I suppose this is a different issue. Switching Dynamic Lights On or Off for the sceneries in Orbx Central does not change anything, the same effect still appears. 

This problem really is quite annoying as these light boxes are flashing on and off depending on the angle you have towards the light sources. Depending on the way you taxi in/out this can make for quite a big lightshow... I´ve been using P3Dv5 since release and would´ve hoped to see an official patch for both airports, but as that sadly doesn´t seem to be happening so far, I have to bring the issue back up here. 

A few simulator infos:

Prepar3D v5.2 HF1

Enhanced Atmospherics - ON

HDR & Dynamic Lighting - ON

Thanks in advance for any help!

Best Regards, Felix

5 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Had some time to have a look at it right away! Yeay.

Test this file and see if it helps,

Place it in Orbx\p3dv5\ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter Airport\Orbx\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_ESGG\Scenery

Cheers,

Marcus

ESGG_PLC_Fog.bgl 100.57 kB · 1 download

Thanks ver much for the quick fix! It does indeed work and fix the issue!

Would be cool if these airports see a patch with the new files. So incase of a reinstall you dont need to search around in the forums. :D

Best Regards