Auckland Landmarks - A few snaps

BradB

Nice screens John!  I think this release brings a whole new level of immersion to the CityScene experience.  While testing I noticed all the low tide PR and was glad to see it this way.  So much detail and you can imagine the tide coming in and covering those areas, giving the scene even more life.  Besides, aren't there clams to be dug in some of those low tide areas?  :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Nice screens John!  I think this release brings a whole new level of immersion to the CityScene experience.  While testing I noticed all the low tide PR and was glad to see it this way.  So much detail and you can imagine the tide coming in and covering those areas, giving the scene even more life.  Besides, aren't there clams to be dug in some of those low tide areas?  :)

Well I know we have lots of clam diggers up here on the Washington state coast . :):D

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Nice array of shots of this great looking new release John! Looks like a storm was a'brewin' :)

Landon

Thanks Landon , yep real WX .

20 hours ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Thanks Rob .

17 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain .

13 hours ago, adambar said:

Great looking scenery and shots John! :)

Thanks Adam .

12 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Enjoyed your shots John, the city looks great.

Thanks John .

12 hours ago, boetie said:

Thank you John. A great set mate!

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme .

9 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Nice shots John

Cheers

Thanks Carlos .